Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Maintain and update employee files and client records Setting the right pay rates
• Respond to internet leads, answer employee calls and conduct tours following the guidelines outlined
• Collecting and depositing
• Dispatch temporary workers to various jobsites by preparing work time tickets, distributing and collecting safety equipment, and directing employees to jobsite locations.
• Risk and accident management by filing timely reports when necessary and "actively" returning employees to work.
• Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all related paperwork
• Maintain prospect data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
• Assist in recruiting, hiring, and other human resources procedures.
• Conduct employee safety reviews and jobsite accident reports.
• Manage inventory records
• Managing employees and vendor relationships
• Qualify temporary employees for work eligibility, assist applicants with the employment process, and help process payroll for completed work orders.
• Plan, schedule and organize resident functions as needed (may require "after hours" time)
• Review guest cards to ensure entry into current software system and follow-up as well as monitor any traffic trends.
• Answer the telephone and assist customers with orders, invoice issues, or other requests.
JERRY'S RETAIL STORE
Repeatedly promoted at Jerry's Retail Store, culminating in current responsibility for coordinating all functions and supervising a team.
• Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated by staff reductions.
• Completing all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines.
• Managing the store when the store manager is absence
• Ensuring proper cash handling and register procedures, key control and company security practices.
• Decreased office expenditures 15% by implementing needed controls on stock/supplies and standardizing ordering procedures.
• Saved thousands of dollars in fees and improved the response-rates of direct marketing campaigns by bringing formerly outsourced mass-mailing function in-house.
• Assisting in recruiting and staffing a store team
• Assisting with store merchandising by staging, stocking and placing merchandise in storage
• Providing customer service leadership
• Participating in store opening and closing activities
Director of Creative Angels Childcare
Served as Director to the management team, handled a busy phone system, functioned as primary liaison to customers and ensured a consistently positive customer experience.
• Managed and operated the day care center including financial, ordering products, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the center.
• Respond to Parent and Staff complaints, taking prompt and appropriate actions to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Trained all Staff followed by the Rules & Regulations for local and State Regulations
Qualifications & Certifications
Statesboro School of Cosmetology
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more