- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I know I am competent at the level of this qualification because:
• I do our company income and expenditure,
• manage the administration staff, give regular training and one on one meetings to ensure we meet
• register new Estate Agents at the EAAB,
• ensure the Estate Agents are registered at SARS with their directives
• I have staff meetings once a month with all the staff, give them direction and listen to their ideas, make sure we rich our goals and that all our accounts are paid and that we have the income to pay for our office expenses
• I do one on one meeting with the Estate Agents once a month to ensure they perform to the best of their ability, to ensure we work on their weak points in order for them to have a good monthly income
• I know all the relevant property legal documents, what’s required in the law regards property sales, sole mandates, different listing of properties, different sale contracts, staff registrations at all the different entities, how to manage a Trust account, ethics, staff and personal management, responsibility of legal documents, whistle blowing and money laundering.
• Knowledge of the Estate Agency Affairs Board rules and regulations
• Knowledge of the municipality rules and regulations towards advertisement of estate agents “for sale”, “On Sow” and “Sold” boards.
• I achieved my NQF4 certificate in 2010 as a Full Estate Agent.
• I am registered by the FSB License No. 17739 and know all the legal terms and conditions of what is expect from an ethical person in the business world of SA
• I manage and advice 3 permanent staff and 8 Estate Agents between the age of 28 and 59
• I have built outstanding relationships with our local community with a Network system including our primary school, North Link College, hospital, old age home and other well-known business and well known sports personalities
• To keep our Estates Agents team motivated, to ensure they sell properties on a regular basis to
Owner Pam Golding Properties
October 2012 - October 2013
1. Self-motivated and motivate others
2. Go getter
3. Passion for marketing
4. Team worker
5. Professional and neat
6. Love people and is humble
7. Don't look down on others
Owner Prima Estates Properties
February 2009 - September 2012
I started Prima Estates from my home and had no experience of how to be an estate agent, but with the knowledge I had from property, I believed in myself and sold properties to very well know sport people, directors and high profile clients. While other estate agencies closed their doors I stayed focus and sold properties more that R8 000 000. I build the CC into a very well known business in the area Plattekloof and surrounds. In 2012 Pam Golding Properties approached me to take on their brand and i did make an success with an uncomplicated brand changed with my clients and staff supporting me. I believe in team work but also to work together with the team. It's your motivation that keeps them positive to bring in the sales so you can pay all the business expenses BUT most of all the rich their targets so they have the positivism to come into the office everyday to work for an income based only on commission.
February 2001 - July 2007
Boland PKS Sandton
February 2000 - December 2001
Standard Bank Home Loans Pretoria
December 1988 - December 1999
I were 16 in grade 12 and started to work for the bank in my December Holiday. I started to work from New Loans to legal documents, were a check legal document checker at the age of 25 over 9 staff members with the responsibility the banks legal documents are correctly signed, (long term insurance, sureties, Deed Office documents and any legal documents relevant to the security of the bank.
I have gathered most of my knowledge in the bank, because I work in all the departments of Standard Bank Home Loans. New Loans, Registrations, Security documents, queries resolving, Pre - legal department, Legal Department and lastly Properties in possession of the bank,
I love a challenge and to know how things work. I love to share my knowledge and teach people to become better in what they want to achieve in their work. I love team work and to motivate others around me. I believe strongly that it must be a pleasure to go to work and reach your goals as a team to receive acknowledgement for what you together have achieved as a team!
General Manager 100% Home Loans
I started 100% Home Loans from my home and build it into a company with 8 branches in South Africa with 74 staff working for the company. The whole administrative, marketing and functional structure were developed by me. I trained the staff, keep them motivated and we worked together as a team. I registered myself at the Financial Service Board of South Africa and teach my agents to sell life cover. In this company I took on the responsibility for every transaction with our clients.Due to the National Credit Act I sold the business in 2007 just in time before it came into full action, because I knew it will take time for the banks to adapt to the new Act.