Investment Manager (Real Estate Development)
VSC Holdings Limited
- Deal with the disposal of company owned properties: responsible for finding potential buyers, communicating with agents, lawyers and buyers during the transaction process;
- Played essential role in establishing private equity fund: in charge of financial analysis for the fund;
- Negotiated refinancing plans with banks and property investment trusts.
Ø• Established financial models for the company's property investment projects allowing to evaluate the potential projects effectively;
Ø• Selected appropriate property investment projects for acquisition purpose: inspected targeting properties, communicated with agents and owners on various issues relating to the transaction, completed feasibility studies, and presented the potential opportunities to the CEO;
Ø• Completed valuation projects for both commercial and residential properties with particular purposes including IPO, mergers and acquisitions, security loan and financial funding;
Ø• Dealt with questions from clients, auditors and lawyers regarding technical, market and legal issues;
Ø• Completed 6-month training in Hong Kong with valuation department: accomplished property portfolio valuations for several companies for IPO purpose, evaluated and finalized the valuation reports from each city where subject properties were located, and wrote the final valuation reports for the prospectus.
Cushman and Wakefield
- Worked as an assistant in the research team, collected the market data for several research reports;
- Involved in several consulting studies for the property development projects;
- Developed knowledge in different property sectors, improved teamwork and problem solving skills, learnt various real
world concepts in the property industry.
Qualifications & Certifications
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor
Investment and Finance for Property
The University of Reading