From September 2012
Description: a privately-held company that offers private tutorials for education levels
ranging from high-school to post-graduate.
- Teach various university-level business courses; Finance, Accounting, and
Economics. Consistently among the elite instructors in terms of client satisfaction.
- Assist management in sales/marketing analysis and planning.
Cofounder/Sales Manager/Customer Service Manager
AERCO CANADA Inc
August 2008 - August 2010
Description: a landscaping company that caters such services as aeration, lawn care,
garden maintenance, and exterior renovation.
- Started the company from scratch along with two other partners.
- Managed sales force, including staff training and daily performance management.
- Managed customer relations.
- Performed sales as needed to ensure weekly sales targets were indeed met or exceeded.
Sales Associate/Sales manager
Lawn Aid Inc./Swift Seal Inc
April 2007 - August 2008
Description: a lawn care and landscaping company that caters such services as aeration and driveway maintenance/sealing.
- Door-to-door sales of landscaping services. Consistently among the top three
performers in a team of 8-10 salesmen in terms of sales volume and client
- Performed landscaping labor whenever needed.
- Managed sales force.
September 2005 - June 2006
Description: a multinational retail-clothing company.
- Performed customer service, overseeing merchandise display, and handling cash
- Was on the verge of a promotion to a manger-in-training role before leaving the company to pursue education.
Description: trade stocks, follow stock performance, and participate in investment/trading chat rooms and blogs on a daily basis.
- Perform equity research and analysis to uncover potential value-added investments.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and news pertaining to current and potential
- Manage and invest funds for other investors who showed interest in my investing
style and philosophy.
Qualifications & Certifications