Training Module Design
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Currently, I am now a consultant for ABS-CBN TV Production Division under the TV Production Academy where I am the Technical Training Writer. I partner with Subject Matter Experts and Technical Faculty to build content, write, edit, produce and print Technical Training Modules. I have successfully published the following TECHNICAL TRAINING Instructor's Manuals/Modules:
1) Camera Training 101 for entry level Cameraman
2) Lighting for Television
3) Lighting Director Training
4) Sound Engineer Training 101
5) Technical Director Training
6) VTR Editing Training 101 for entry level Video Editors
Technical Training Writer - Consultant
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation
From July 2012
As Technical Training Writer of ABS-CBN's TV Production Academy, I partner with TV Production Subject Matter Experts in CONTENT-BUILDING, WRITING, EDITING & PRINTING of the Instructor's Manual for all Technical Training Programs of TV Production.
Written and Published INSTRUCTORS' MANUAL for the following TV Technical Courses under the TV Production Academy of ABS-CBN:
1) Cameraman Training 101 for newly-hired Cameraman
2) Lighting for Television Training 101
3) Sound Engineer Training 101
4) Technical Director Training 101
5) Video Editing Training 101
HR Business Partner
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation
May 1999 - September 2011
As HR Business Partner and HR Officer, I am a STRATEGIC PARTNER of the five Business Unit Heads and Managing Directors of the TV Production Division performing the following functions:
Facilitate and ensure smooth execution of
1) Business & Strategic Plans
2) Organizational Development Efforts
3) Change Plans in Culture Building & Behavioral Transformation linked to
Corporate Climate Survey
4) Technical & Corporate Training Initiatives in partnership with Subject Matter
Experts and Training Faculty
5) Competency Development System linked to Performance Management System
Implement HR Processes, Programs and Projects in TV Entertainment
1) Recruitment/Staffing, Interview Screening & New Staff Orientation
2) Contracts & Payroll Processing for Regular & Talent Employees
3) Employee & Labor Relations
4) Performance Management System
5) Benefits Administration and Retirement Program
Successful implementation of HR initiatives to accomplish ABS-CBN’s corporate goals in its core business, the TV Production Division.
In-charge of planning, developing and executing HR Programs in partnership with Business Unit Heads to support division objectives such as organization review & structure, performance management, rewards & incentives, staffing, movements, contract monitoring, payroll system upgrade, personnel information database update, compliance to labor standards & employee-related government mandate.
Perform functions in Benefits Administration, Contracts Management, Payroll Processing and Employee-Labor Relations.
Prior to my assignment in Television Production Division, I was TRAINING OFFICER of ABS-CBN's News & Current Affairs Division where I successfully launched, implemented and evaluated the NEWS CADETSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM for entry level TV News Reporters. I was responsible for talent selection, career management & deployment, training and development.
Writer, Reporter and External Relations Officer
Bantay Bata 163 ABS-CBN Foundation Incorporated
March 1997 - May 1999
Bantay Bata 163 or Childwatch 163 is the Philippines first and only 24-hour Hotline for abused children in the Philippines.
As a Writer, I was in charge of content and print production of the Bantay Bata 163 Newsletter.
As a Reporter, I go out on the field to gather real-life stories of children-victims of child abuse. The stories are translated into video documentaries aired on TV and Radio to educate and inform the public about the realities of child abuse in the Philippines,
As External Relations Officer, I organized events to help raise funds for the continous operations of Bantay Bata 163 in partnership with other non-profit organizations such as UNICEF as well as TV, Radio and Print Publications
● Writer: 2 years consistent publication of Bantay Bata 163 Newsletter
● Reporter: Regular television airing of Real-Life Situations of children
● External Affairs Officer: Help raise millions of funds through events such as the Stage Play "The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe" , Coinbank Project, Christmas Tree of Hope
Copywriter and Promotional Plug Producer
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation Inc
March 1996 - November 1996
As Copywriter and Promotional Plug Producer, I wrote scripts for Television, Radio and Print requirements of currently airing and to be aired TV Programs of ABS-CBN Channel 2
● Copywriter - Write, Shoot Video, Edit and Air for TV, Radio and Print
● Promo Plug Producer
1) Radio - produced successful radio plugs to advertise programs & special events 2) Television - Contributed in the increase of television ratings & audience share.
Produce TV Plugs and Infomercials for TV television based on different platforms
such as Drama, News, Comedy, Radio
3) Print - Produce below-the-line print requirements as part of Sales & Marketing
Campaigns to sell television advertisements.
Instructor's Manual for TV Technical Training
Content-building, Writing, Editing, Production and Printing of ABS-CBN's TV Technical Training Manuals for Instructors.
Qualifications & Certifications
Miriam College Foundation Inc
Miriam College Foundation Incorporated (Formerly Maryknoll College)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more