• Good knowledge on Software project / Project management
• Good knowledge on Project Organization, Roles and Responsibilities
• Strong knowledge on CORE JAVA programming language and Eclipse
Good knowledge on STLC, Levels, Templates and Methodologies
• Conceptual knowledge on C programming
• Programming languages : Java/J2EE
• Operating system : Windows 7/ 8
• Database : Oracle SQL Plus
i am student in aits college
Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences
Duration: Nov 2012 to April 2013
Biometric security adopted in programs that allows person's fingerprint, face geometry, and palm-print to be used to authenticate their identity when accessing required confidential information. Fingerprint provides newly developed biometric consultation to companies or government institutions. Fingerprint's consulting services include feasibility authentication for large-scale projects, independent recognition and notarization of biometric projects .This project work is based on development of an embedded system for ATM authentication based on fingerprint Module included in this work are taking/capturing the fingerprint of the customer and then adding personal/required details regarding user data maintenance and verifications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Clearly understanding the requirements.
• Involved in understanding of application architecture.
• Communicating with the guides.
• Involved in preparation of reports.
Qualifications & Certifications
bachelor of technology
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Board of Intermediate Education
Board of Secondary Education
Zp high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more