Architectural design professional with experience in all architectural phases. Well experienced and competent in preparing detailed drawings of Architectural designs including plans, elevations, sections, architectural details and 3D renderings. Specializing in design development, construction documents and details of residential, commercial and retail structures.
Diwan of Royal Court Estates
From April 2010
• Extensive use of AutoCAD and Photoshop to develop designs and presentations.
• Designed and developed Custom Security Office Posts (Gateways) across the main access highways.
• Worked on the Interior design and development of Mosques across the country.
• Buraimi Gateway – Developed the gateway from concept to working drawing stage. Currently under construction. Worked on 5 other gateways of different designs and development across Oman.
• Sultan Qaboos Mosque – One of the biggest mosques coming up in the country with an overall capacity of 15000 worshippers. Developed concept design for the details and interiors of the mosque.
• Royal Estates Office Building – Came up with conceptual design and presentation works for a large office building.
W.S Atkins International
From September 2008
• Application of AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Adobe tools and SketchUp for development of designs.
• Developed concept, preliminary and detailed design for commercial, residential and retail spaces.
• Prepared working drawings, specifications and schedules.
• Applied artistic expertise and technical skills to create architectural presentations.
• The Wave – Used Revit for developed apartments, townhouses and beach villa designs from concept to detailed design according to client’s preferred style. Worked on-site for 6 months, developing as-built drawings and krookies.
• Yenkit Tourism Development – Devised a complete design for 7 golf course villas from concept to preliminary design.
• Sheraton Hotel – Developed construction level drawings for the refurbishment of the estate. Co-ordinated with various disciples for the refurbishment of the ballroom area.
• Barr Al Jissah Chi Spa – Worked on the extension of chi spa and refurbishment of the reception areas including proposals for interior developments.
• Oman Post – Designed and created presentation and rendering work for retail and office layouts.
• AGH – Prepared concept presentation work and detailed concept development report for this mix-use development.
• Outward Bound – Proposed a conceptual design of a low cost commercial and residential block as per client’s brief.
From December 2007
• Utilized AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and SketchUp for development of 3D concepts, designs and presentation works.
• Effectively led a team of two architects and construction crew from concept design to construction development of Residences and Interior projects.
• Created detail designs, drawings, specifications, schedule of finishes and performed regular site supervision.
• Designer Home 1 – Served as the Lead Architect for this project and provided key aesthetic and creative insights to the design and development of the residence.
• Hotel Interiors – Designed and developed the interiors of the hotel lobby area.
• Designer Home 2 – Supervised work progress and liaised with all consultants for implementation of design ideas towards successful completion of the project.
Harmani and Associates
From December 2006
• Developed presentations and ideas using AutoCAD and ArchiCAD.
• Worked in a team of 3 architects and worked on one of the biggest industrial projects in Zambia.
• Created various concept designs for various residential and commercial buildings and performed regular site meetings and visits for all projects handled.
• SARO Agricultures Limited – Was involved from preliminary to execution level on one of the largest Industrial projects in Zambia for development of offices, showrooms, warehouses and workshop areas.
• Residential Apartments – Designed residential blocks for staff members of Professional Insurance and Indian High Commission, Zambia.
Qualifications & Certifications
Pathways to Sustainability and Energy
Bachelor of Architecture
BMS College of Engineering
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more