- Full time
- Part time
- One time
March 2010 - May 2010
I was working on a project and my responsibilities were investigating on the current data base of the existing government & non-government administrative service providers’ of GE. Undertaking a background check on the clients dealing with GE to verify if they were black-listed. Collecting documentations from the clients for the authentication of the background check. Preparation of an excel...
Assistant to the AGM of Sales & Marketing
Arab Orient Insurance Company
August 2008 - July 2009
* Responsibilities were performing and coordinating an office's administrative activities and storing, retrieving, and integrating information for dissemination to staff and clients.
* Additional responsibilities were planning and scheduling meetings and appointments; or-ganizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
* Conducting research
* Prepared monthly and weekly reports and...
Senior Customer Service Executive in the bank & Customer service division
November 2006 - March 2008
* Handled customer’s accounts & solved their issues related to the Company.
* Rendered useful administrative support to other members of the customer care team.
* To remain as a point of contact for customers with queries, complaints, feedbacks, re-quests.
Customer Service Executive in Insurance De-partment
October 2005 - September 2006
* Helped customers to take insurance policies by describing the different
types of policies, premiums & the benefits of taking insurance.
* Partly responsible for receiving cash and check deposits.
* Compute cash and examined cheques.
* Provided help to customers with the questions of fund availability.
* Provided education to customers about Bank products.
Assistant Financial Analyst
November 2004 - July 2005
* Was a team member of a regional team, being the backup person for Financial Analyst.
* Worked closely with relationship managers in various locations in the collection of essential credit and financial data and input them into our in-house developed models.
* Provide standardized financial and credit information to the commercial corporate de-partments of our branches.
* Evaluated budget...
Customer Service Department
July 2003 - July 2004
* Handled sales queries, explained product details to clients, and prepare Invoices, Delivery Orders.
* Ensured timely and professional responses to all complaints, requests and queries re-ceived.
* Proper recording and inspection of the complaints received.
* Maintained and developed external party relationships.
Data Entry Operator/Hr Assistant
International College of Law, Business Administration, And Technology
March 2003 - April 2003
* Provided technical direction or training to lower level operators;
* Responsible for editing, processing (data entry) and distribution of raw source docu-ments.
* Adheres to strict batch processing schedule to meet deadlines;
* Maintained program layout documentation of system programs
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor in Travel & Tourism
Cambridge High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more