Vice Principal / Academic Co-Ordinator
MAINTAINING SCHOOL ACADEMICS AND ADMINISTRATION
VICE PRINCIPAL / CO-ORDINATOR
THE VIJAY MILLENNIUM SCHOOL (CBSE),
June 2012 - June 2012
Planning and preparing lessons, assignments, instructional materials in accordance to Curriculum
I will ensure that all sub – systems (functional areas) in the school function harmoniously, and in
Sub coordinated fashion, to achieve the overall objectives of the school.
Arrange as many Faculty Development programme as feasible during the school non – working hours & days.
To plan & implement the co & extracurricular activities / calendar events.
To ensure that all support / admin activities (like catering, buses etc.) are carried out in time and efficiently.
Organise regular Parents – Teachers and Parent – Management meetings.
Take all actions which are necessary for admissions to be made in time .
Organize major functions in the school like, School Annual Day, Sports Day etc.
Analyze the academic results after each examination.
Organize field trips, outings and excursions for students & staff.
Send the specified reports to the School Office on every weekend or Monday.
SBOA SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE
June 2007 - May 2012
Taught students using a variety of teaching methods.
• Maintained quality standards as set forth by institution.
• Coordinated classes with Department Chairperson.
• Observed classes to obtain an understanding of teaching methods.
• Utilized all the adoptable methods to teach the language of Hindi.
• Maintained appropriate discipline and the records like attendance and performance.
• Managed to retain quality of standards set forth by institution and followed State rules.
• Performed as a key resource and a problem solver by colleagues and administration.
• Participated in educational conferences and Teacher Training workshops.
• Ensured to meet the parents to discuss the progress and problems of each student
Teaching and Educational Research Faculty
Daniel Thomas Mat. Higher secondary school
June 2004 - March 2007
• Conducted regular classroom lectures and seminars for students
• Arranged special sessions to introduce the students with the Hindi literature variety
• Arranged classroom debates to enhance student’s Hindi speaking abilities
• Assessed students based upon their performances and referred them for further training process
PG - Teacher
Velammal Matric Higher Secondary School
January 1996 - June 2000
Qualifications & Certifications
MBA (EDUCATION MANAGEMENT)
University of Madras
Post graduate Diploma; MA
Post graduate Diploma in Montessori Training
SSV Institute, chennai
Dakshin bharat hindi prachar sabha
B.A; B.ED; PGDHT; Post graduate diploma; DCA; Diploma in computer application
Allahabad University. During the
University of Madras
II language Hindi) Madras University. During the
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more