Chief Financial Officer, VP, Avp, Dgm, GM, Agm
Finance, Accounting, Costing, Internal Audit,
Date of Joining Bosch Limited
From June 2000
Current Designation: Deputy General Manager (DGM) - Commercial (Code: CFA, ISY & DSO)
Major Functions & Responsibilities handled @ Bosch.
• Worked in Bosch Naganathapura& Bangalore plants, Rexroth Peenya & Hejjala Plants in different areas of accounting, costing, controlling and commercial functions.
• Bosch Corporate Accounting, Treasury, Company Consolidation, Business Plan.
• Head of in house Bosch Corporate Shared Services at Bangalore.
• Controlling & Profitability Reporting of Multi Location and multi product Strategic Business Units (SBU's)
• Bosch Green Field projects like new Bosch Plants & Sales Offices establishment.
• Member of Cross Functional Team for different projects.
• Direct & Indirect Taxes, Company Law & Cost Compliance.
• Continuous Improvement Process & Head of Employee Suggestion Scheme.
• Statutory Audits, Tax Audits, form 3CD, National and International Transfer Pricing.
• Bosch Group Internal Audits&Bosch Group Internal Controls.
• SAP ERP projects & Business Process Re-engineering, Change Management Initiatives.
• IT Hardware & Software, Purchase, HR, Supply Chain Management, Stores& Logistics.
• Union Settlements and part of team for Charter of Demand Negotiations with Trade Unions.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following areas.
1. Whole Gamut of activities under Finance, Accounting & Commercial Functional Areas
2. Company Law Matters, Legal & Contracting decisions.
3. Human Resource function, Performance Appraisal & IR issues and Union Settlements.
4. Critical Review of Business Processes in line with best in the industry and compare with Global Bosch Plant Locations to change and adapt to India.
5. Server Administration, IT hardware & software and life cycle planning.
6. Emergency Concept, Data Backup Policy, Data Security (DSO - Data Security Officer)
7. Inventory Management, Stores, Logistics both in bound & outbound
8. Proxy to Managing Director in his absence.
9. Part of ISO, TS & OSHAS team for...
Deputy General Manager - Finance & Commercial Head
From June 2000
On plant which is engaged in the manufacturing of Hydraulic Gear Pumps.
1. Business Planning Cycle
The Bosch Group prepares its Business Plan with a planning horizon of 2 years during 3rd Quarter of the previous year which is done mostly using Global Standard Templates. I was responsible for preparation and presentation of Business Plan to local Board and Business Heads at Germany.
Transfer of projects from other Locations, New developments, new products and projects, new variants, new platformprojects along with planned depth of manufacturing will give us inputs on space requirement and inputs for capex planning. (Like machinery, tools, jigs and fixture etc.)
During the planning process we arrive at targets/goals for the next year for different departments and firm up KPI's and KPR's for top & middle management. Finalisation of Planning Premises and generation of Key data for tracking in future are few of important outputs of the planning process.
2. Product Costing & Controlling
The Bosch Group has very good global internal costing and controlling guidelines. Product costing forms important MIS information for the management in effective decision making process.
Monthly Reports, Quarterly Reports etc.
The costing system should satisfy the Bosch Group Global Internal Guidelines and also to meet the requirements of Indian Statutes and also assist management in Transfer Pricing decisions & MIS on loss making product lines in different business segments like OEM, After Market and Exports.
3. Company Law Matters, Treasury Functions, Financial Accounting & Book Keeping.
The legal entity was a closely held subsidiary where I was deputed and had a paid up capital below INR 5 Crores the company did not had a full time company secretary hence I was also taking care of Company Law Matters & Legal & Secretarial matters in addition to Book Keeping and financial accounting for both Internal Reporting and External Reporting.
The entity was not consolidated globally hence IFRS...
BPO and KPO
• Plant Controlling functions.
• Accounts Payable both local and foreign.
• Fixed Asset Accounting.
• Investment Fulfilment.
• Revenue Expenditure Analysis.
• Payroll Accounting.
• Accounts Receivables, Domestic & Exports
• General Ledger, Cash & Banking Transactions.
• Heading Bosch Corporate Shared Services for different Business divisions.
Other companies worked
VDO India Ltd, Bangalore (now continental automotive)
Senior Executive Costing
Fixed Asset Accounting,
Inventory Control, Other inputs to P&L & Balance Sheet.
Vero President Systems Ltd - (now APW president taken over by Schnider Electric recently)
Senior Officer Costing
San Engineering & Locomotive Company Limited
Trainee - Costing
Qualifications & Certifications
JSS High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more