- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Well-versed in OOPS concepts::Inheritance,Polymorphism,Encapsulation.
• Proficiency in core java basic concepts.
• Sound concept of Classes and Objects.
• Very well understanding of Static and Non-static concepts.
• Excellent in Constructor concepts::Constructor Overloading and Constructor Chains.
• Familiar with “this” and “super” keywords.
• Excellent in Inheritance.
• Excellent knowledge of Abstract Classes and Interface.
• Aware of Diamond Problem.
• Good command over Overloading and Overriding concepts.
• Familiar with Early-Binding and Late-Binding concepts.
• Well aware of Polymorphism concepts.
• Excellent understanding of type-casting.
• Good command over Threads, IO Operations & Collections.
Qualifications & Certifications
KBN College of Engineering Gulbarga
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more