Claim you profile
From April 2012
• Experience in installing, configuring SiteMinder policy server, Web agents, Installed, configured and maintained CA SiteMinder Policy Server 5.x/6.x, r12 and Sun ONE Directory Server 5.2 on Solaris, Windows platforms.
• Migration of SiteMinder 5.5 to 6.0 for Load balancing, failover configurations
• Installed and configured Webagents on Webservers like IIS 5.0/6.0, Apache 2.x, SunOne Webserver 6.1/7.0.
• Configured and Defined the Policy Domains, User directories, Rules, Realms, Policies and Responses in SiteMinder and configured SiteMinder web agents provide federation of webservices in the SSO environment.
• Configured user impersonation feature to enable Customer service department to provide a better service to the business clients. Worked extensively on creating Custom Password policies and Authentication schemes as per the requirement.
• Updated Corporate User store with the expanded user base as a result of new business acquisitions by directory acquisition and Correlation schemas using custom attributes. Extensively used web services variables to facilitate federation of web services.
• Configured custom alerts and e-mail notifications based on the business needs.
• Created and updated the provisioning policies as per the change in the business environment using policy Xpress
• Experienced in Siteminder policy server logs for Troubleshooting SiteMinder environment.
• Installed, configured and integrated Web servers (plug-in file), SiteMinder agents and LDAP user directory
September 2010 - March 2012
• Installation of SiteMinder, importing and exporting data from 5.5 version to 6.0.
• Installation and configuration of Web agent for Web Servers 5QMR and 6QMR (Apache and IIS).
• To maintain, configure and install iPlanet/SunOne directory server on the Sun and Windows servers
• Worked on troubleshooting for LDAP and SiteMinder issues with Support Teams for newer initiatives at organization level.
• Defining User directories, Policies, configure them to the given set of user DNs.
• Upgraded the new web agents for the iPlanet web server in Red hat Linux and migrated existing web agents from 5.5 to 6.0 for sun 6.0 web server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• To provide timely resolution of all tickets (incidents, service calls, workorders) within specified SLA, assigned to the team and document repeating tickets as knowledgebase for the team
• To perform analysis on all tickets and identify areas of improvement to avoid reoccurrence and improve SLAs. Reviewed and revised existing OV SPIs monitors with new monitors to reflect actual problems and avoid unnecessary tickets with high severity levels possibly affecting SLAs
April 2008 - August 2010
• Responsible for maintenance of authentication directories, LDAP, including Netegrity SiteMinder Single Sign On.
• Worked with the team for implementation and upgradation of new releases and related technologies within change management processes.
• Responsible for Sun ONE directory server administration, directory maintenance and replication of the directory server and consistently improved LDAP performance, and high availability.
• Supported, maintained and documented LDAP multi-master replication procedures, online promotion/demotion of servers, chaining, referrals and grouping with SunOne directory servers.
• Performed full and fractional replications as per business requirements and improved concurrent replication updates.
• Monitored authentication, authorization and accounting to support failover and load balancing between policy servers.
• Configured web agents with policy servers, schemes, user sessions, rules, and responses to protect, manage, authenticate and authorize
• Integrated LDAP with Netegrity SiteMinder to access user stores and policies
• Configured user sessions to support for single and multiple domains SSO
• Conducted proactive performance tuning for operating systems, webagent, policy servers, policy stores and user stores to meet and maintains operational requirements (process, thread, connection, and cache)
• Involved in designing, implementing LDAP architecture, replication, chaining, and data synchronization etc.
• Responsible for SiteMinder administration, implementation and configuration of Netegrity SiteMinder policy server 5.5, framing and management of Realms, Rules, Responses and Policies
• Created, managed and administered agents, authentication schemes, user directories, agent configuration objects, host configuration objects, logs and cache management
• Policy Server maintenance, web agent and application agent administration
• Performed SSO implementation; developed active policies to customize the...
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more