• 1 year experience in C and Embedded Application Development and currently supporting a team of 5 people on 3 different projects.
• Proficient in System Architecture, Design, Coding, Debugging and Integration.
• Experience in Java technologies for developing desktop based applications used for Testing.
• Experience in executing software projects in full RDCT life cycle and Support/Maintenance life cycle. This includes expertise on JIRA, Rational ClearCase, Git and RTLDB.
Embedded Software Engineer
VeriFone Holdings, Inc.
August 2013 - September 2014
• Design and Development of applications for Petro point-of-sale terminals. This includes Hands-on experience on Mx760, Mx925, Ux200 and Mx8xx devices.
• Supporting team in all the engineering activities as well as throughout the complete RDCT cycle.
• Writing Product Requirement Document(PRD) for any new Requirement/ Feature.
• Development of Automation Tool for conducting regression tests on all interconnected device on Petro POS setup.
April 2012 - May 2012
• Analog system design which involves designing Signal processing, Telemetry modules etc.
• Integrated Circuit Design using Cadence software.
• Verifying and validating designs through simulations and test on TINA software.
VeriFone Automn is software Test Automation tool used for conducting regression tests on all devices used for Petro Payment. The main approach used by the tool involves Code-driven and Graphical user interface testing.
a. Responsible for providing support to the application, which involves fixing any bugs, implementing new features.
b. Responsible for providing support for the devices involved in the automation by writing libraries, fixing any bugs etc.
SecurePumpPay POS Application
Secure PumpPAY is PCI-approved outdoor payment hardware owned by VeriFone for Petrol Stations, convenience stations and super markets. The device is based on 32 bit ARM processor running Secure Linux Operating System.
My responsibilities include-
* On-going support for POS application in the device, i.e. documenting new requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and integration.
* Providing indirect support through Porting of various UNIX libraries and developing simulators for testing. Efforts were taken for Porting of libraries for HTTP support, QR Code generator, MPlayer, etc. and Development of simulators for SPP, Custom Printer (TG2460).
* Implementation and support of Lift Retail Technology as an add-on to the payment application which is intended to provide Targeted Ads and promotions to the customers based on Histogram, Day Parts etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Biomedical Engineering
Govt. Model Engineering College