Highly successful sales & technical support engineer with in-depth technical knowledge, support and high presentation skills.
* 6 years of sales and sales manager experience with compressed air products, - mainly with pneumatic systems - , compressors, dryers, filters, and compressed air networks.
* Experienced in pneumatic products selection, sizing & calculation, and circuits design using Automation Studio.
* Familiar with installation & troubleshooting of pneumatic components, compressors accessories and attachments (tanks, dryers, filters).
* Good knowledge of compressors selection and sizing, PSA Nitrogen Generators and sanding machines.
Pneumatic Sales Manager
May 2011 - May 2013
Head office in Italy; is the most famous and leading company in Egypt for Compressed Air
products and solutions, the sole agent for Kaeser "Germany" screw compressor, Camozzi
"Italy" pneumatic products, and the sole manufacturer in Egypt for reciprocating compressor
& compressed air tanks.
Position: - Pneumatic Sales Manager, May 2011 to May 2013
Location: - Cairo / Egypt
• Responsible for selling Camozzi Pneumatic Products, Valbia Pneumatic Actuators, compressed air
treatment units (dryers, separators and filters).
• Ensures complete product offering is being marketed and sold by both distributor and field sales
• Targets: Designs and recommends sales programs and sets short and long term sales strategies.
Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the sales volume.
Pneumatic Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Compressed Air Technology "EL-Haggar Misr"
August 2007 - May 2011
Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
Performed design of pneumatic circuits using Automation Studio, installation of pneumatic components and circuits.
Modification, troubleshooting, and repair of pneumatic circuit’s problems and malfunctions.
Performed outside and post-sale support for all products and services, including perimeter solutions.
Preparing tender's offers and negotiating terms to meet both client and company needs.
Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions.
Persuading clients that our products & service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
Preparing reports for head office.
Recording and maintaining client contact data.
Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, exhibitions and other marketing events.
Qualifications & Certifications
B.Sc. of Mechanical Engineering & Production Department
Don Bosco Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more