Dedicated hard working professional and Student with above average skills and adaptability. Looking to secure a long term position within the Administrative field.
• Maintaining Central Project Coordination Office – (CPCO) Inbox.
• Uploading MS Project files into ABACUS (ABACUS is a centralized, integrated financial and material system used by Assistants and Project Managers. My primary function with this system is to upload MS Project files and report errors).
• Tracking incoming PPR - Project Progress Reports from Regional/National Offices onto Tracking Sheet.
• Updating information on Tracking Sheets, including new PM – Project Managers.
• Electronic filing into EKME – Electronic filing system, unique to DFO - Canadian Coast Guard.
• Correcting files within, Queue for deletion any duplicated files or folders, Creating Folders, Linking folders, and renaming files with newer naming conventions in EKME.
• Distribution of electronic copies of PPR/TCN – Task Change Notification/PCR – Project Change Request.
• Aiding in improving operations and procedures adequately and in a timely fashion.
• Assist multiple Project Managers with inquiries and problem solving.
• Booking Boardrooms/ equipment and sending invitations for 2 regular meetings: NCSC – National Capital Steering Committee Meeting and PPR Peer Review Meeting. Further, setting up of equipment (polycom, projector and laptop). Also taking the Record of Discussion as per the Coordinator, Director of ITS – Integrated Technical Services, and the Director General.
• Creation of Training Materials for employees.
• Other projects assigned such as researching/gathering data for External Audits.
• Provided Manager and Director with updates or information requests as needed. Given recommendations for improvements.
• Logging “Lessons Learned” into spreadsheets and refining Impact/ Recommendation.
• Knowledge of Project Management procedures and PMBOK.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more