Claim you profile
I am a very versatile writer who can deliver. I can write about any subject and will deliver you 100% unique content every time through the use of copyscape.com and grammarly.com. All content will be thoroughly researched and laid out in a way that is logical easy to follow and a good read
From December 2013
Conduct research and write articles for online publications covering various different topics ranging from sports to politics and crime. Use SEO, Word-press and AP formatting to deliver insightfully written, thoroughly researched work.
● Eight news articles published on Newschanneldaily.com, current contributing reporter.
● One article for travelerstoday.com.
● Five articles written for publishing by MMA start up company.
● 30 ghostwritten articles on various topics.
● One E-book ghostwritten on real estate listings.
● Contributed to E-book for tailor made suits.
PC refresh Technician-Contractor upgrading systems
Superior Talent Resources/Lockheed Martin
April 2013 - July 2013
Migration of user's data to Windows 7 from Windows Vista and XP
● Identified and migrated critical end-end user data.
● Tracked hardware and software request queue through RMS (Request management system)
● Tracked Windows 7 rollout through CATS (Computer Asset Tracking System)
● Provided Telephone and Remote level desktop support to end users
● Installing applications to mirror old desktop and operating system
● Configured both local and network peripherals for compatibility and operation with Windows 7 and the new machine
● Validated that user data, user specific settings, hardware and applications are functioning properly with minimal user down time
● Resolve user specific issues related to Windows 7 rollout.
● Performed backup of all Data using the Connected backup system
● Performed Data transfer via Easy-Transfer or via network remote assistance
● Dealt with high-level of confidentiality and professionalism.
March 2007 - November 2012
Managed the daily operation of the IT-Technical support section of an office with approximately 250 computers. Managed 5 Marines and was the main contact for any IT questions from outside of office, as well as processing travel claims and special payments for Marines and Sailors stationed under Marine Forces West.
● Developed an inventory system of all hardware contained in office. Also got extended warranties on all hardware in office
● Wrote and rewrote standard operating procedures as new updates came out.
● Authored instructions for software operation after software upgrades.
● Coordinated with out of office personal to provide scheduling and support for all PC hardware and software repairs
● Monitored the use and maintenance of 250 Computers (Microsoft Windows XP and Vista), as well as printers and applicable peripherals
● Performed duties with a high level of safety and adherence to military directives
● Administered access to the software platforms and new user setups used by the Marine Corps Disbursing Office West
● Conducted basic LAN maintenance within the Disbursing office
● Developed FTP site.
● Maintained FTP site between five locations
● Oversaw the transfer of FTP files between camps in
Afghanistan, as well as transfers to United States.
● Set up conference and video calls with other offices
● Experienced configuring, monitoring, and maintaining systems hardware and software
● Completed weekly server (Windows server 2000 & 2003) and oracle based database backups to an external hard drive
● Conducted trouble shooting of hardware, software and network connectivity issues to assure that the computers were up and running in a timely manner
● Manually added new computers to the network including installation of CPU and all hardware accessories, initial network connectivity and mapping to the server
● Coordinated problems and fixes with military IT personnel
● Administrator of five OMB (Organizational Mailboxes) on Microsoft...
Courier/ Office assistant
May 2004 - March 2007
Scheduling and coordinating meetings with potential clients. Made and received counter offers for courier services. Entered client information and financial data into computer system.
● Implemented an invoice tracking system.
● Carried building permits in between the individual builders and the building departments
● Provided immediate customer service to the clients as well as immediate answers to there questions and the questions of the clerks at the individual building departments
● Responsible for making quick judgments on how to get all the work assigned done in a timely manner while traveling to various locations
● Provided meticulous notes on what adjustments needed to be made by each individual company in order for them to continue to the next phase of building
● Solicited new business.
Is Dunn Done for
This article also appeared on newschanneldaily.com
The Sage Continues for Aaron Hernandez
This article appeared on newschanneldaily.com
Qualifications & Certifications
University of South Florida
New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more