Claim you profile
Royal Bank of Scotland
From July 2013
• taking inbound and making outbound calls to Auditors(setting up cases)
• Exceptions(queries regarding the process of audits)
• typing up letters
• Data Processing
Citibase Edinburgh Redundant
February 2013 - June 2013
• Personalised answering of all incoming calls
• Accurate Message Taking
• Dealing with inbound clients and virtual clients requests
• Answering switchboard and handing up to 100 - 120 calls a day
• Ensuring all messages are emailed to clients in a timely manner
• Creating clients documents using Microsoft Word
• Creating spread sheets using Microsoft Excel
• Keeping all clients telephone records up to date
• Co-ordinate meeting room bookings (setting up refreshments, lunches and equipment)
• Setting up show offices
• Ensuring all visitors complete the visitor sign in book
• Arranging couriers for clients
• Sorting and distributing post for inbound and virtual clients
• Ordering stationery and replenishing stock
• Keeping reception area neat and tidy at all times
• Programming telephones and internet for new clients
• Photo copying, blinding, faxing and filling
• Opening and closing reception ( security check and setting alarms)
September 2010 - February 2013
• Sole responsibility of the Reception Area whilst on duty,
• Meeting and greeting guests and checking them in and out.
• Invoicing and taking payments for rooms
• Answering telephone,
• Dealing with bookings and responding to emails queries and enquiries
• Checking rooms and assisting customers in all aspects of hospitality.
Supervisor-Customer Service/Cash Office
May 2009 - September 2010
• General Cash Office duties
• Balancing tills, safe reconciliation, banking and spot checks.
• Supervised the Customer Service team ensuring all till operators were doing their job
correctly and dealing with customers helping them in the best way possible.
Administrator/Cash Office and Key Colleague
Woolworths OOT Edinburgh
January 2006 - January 2009
Redundant due to store closure
• General office duties including answering the telephone, transferring calls and taking
• Profit protection
• Reporting any faults
• Payroll - checking clock-in for 120 employees and sending accurate hours to accountants
• Recruitment administration(induction training, Setting up colleague files
• General cash office duties-banking
• Balancing tills
• Daily safe reconciliation
Qualifications & Certifications
Travel & Tourism
Edinburgh's Telford College
Preston Lodge High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more