I am a skilled researcher, very good at finding those hard-to-find details that people are looking for. Experience gained from time spent as History major, looking at old documents to write papers, and from my time working at Halo Asset Management, where i would have to repeatedly search through contracts to confirm liability.
Halo Asset Management
• Provided support to the Asset Management Tax Department
• Handled distressed property holdings tax accounts
• Monitored tax lien filings on properties
• Prevented properties from being sold due to unpaid taxes
• Saved $150,000 in costs within first three months
• Provided support to the Asset Management Eviction and Foreclosure Department
• Handled distressed property holdings evictions
• Within first two months was able to negotiate and settle 254 property evictions.
• Handled distressed property holdings foreclosures
• Within first three months was able to negotiate and settle 157 property foreclosures.
• Provided support to Bankruptcy Department
• Analyzed servicer reports concerning payment status of bankruptcies and MFR viability
• Provided support to the Asset Management Utilities department
• Analyzed utility bills to verify vacant or occupied property
• Responsible for direct communication with tax authorities, occupants, utility companies, and legal counsel
• Provided support to the Asset Management Mail Department
• Opened, sorted, delivered mail to correct department manager, and labeled outgoing mail
Retail Cashier/Stocker/Table Server
companies during school
Qualifications & Certifications
East Central University
Frisco High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more