Shreveport, LA, USA
Bloodworth Metal Buildings- San Antonio, Tx
• Frame and sheet custom metal buildings.
• Planned and laid out to meet production and schedule requirements.
• Responisble for setting minimum standards and providing technical guidance and support for design, installation, operation and maintenance of systems used in the process.
• Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
LCW Automotive- San Antonio, Tx
Assigned Special Projects in custom limouise company as a fitter/welder.
• Build framework according to blueprints/AutoCAD drawings
• Welding consist of 309ss and 316ss tubing and pipe for structural support
• Fabricate metal to fit structures using shears, presses, band saws, air tools and plasma cutters.
N-Fab- Houston, Tx
Assigned as Research and Development Fitter
Duties include: Build skid plates, pre-runners, light bars, side steps and baja grill guards from newly released vehicles. After production of new part, a jig was built for mass production of product by other workers.
Con-fab Engineering- Shreveport, La
Fit structural steel parts including beams, columns, pipe and plates according to specifics from AutoCAD drawings.
NorthShreve Welding- Shreveport, La
Fit and weld out structural steel parts including beams, columns, pipes and plates according to AutoCAD prints.
State certified for .045 flux-core welding.
Qualifications & Certifications
Somerset High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more