IT Project Manager
(Public Company; eBusiness, Business Solutions, BPO and Digital Marketing)
January 2008 till Now
Overseeing daily operations of project management ensuring project success. Define and maintain project management methods and templates. Configure and administer Portfolio and Project Management software. Collect, track, and monitor projects and report on progress, risks, issues, and budget/schedule variances as well as resource utilization (people and funding) through all phases of the project lifecycle
Business Development Executive
(Partnership; Integrated Business Services Company)
May 2009 – November 2009
Identifying and targeting key clients for consultancy, training and eBusiness. Reaching secured agreements and general quality of service. Building and executing structured sales campaigns to engage with potential clients. Demonstrating the ability to carry on a business conversation with decision makers. Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, F2F calling on business owners, email, and networking. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. Maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of satisfaction besides the professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
Senior PR Specialist
(Governmental Non-Profit Organization)
May 2006 – November 2007
Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies. Liaising with and answering inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone, F2F communications and emails. Collating and analyzing media coverage. Writing and editing in-house materials, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports. Organizing events including press conferences, visits and exhibitions. Maintaining and updating information. Managing the PR aspects of a potential crisis situation.
IT Project Manager
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Business Developement Executive
B-CONN Holding Group
May 2009 - November 2009
- Identifying and targeting key clients for consultancy, training, eBusiness and digital marketing through the use of structured analysis.
- Securing agreement (sale) of consulting, Training, Digital - Marketing & Social Media E Business Digital media Services in line with agreed commercial frameworks.
- Accountable for completing sales objectives and general quality of service.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Building and executing structured sales campaigns to engage with potential clients.
- Carrying out client presentations expressing the value plan of products, solutions, and service offering.
- Communicating capabilities to prospects and structuring first engagement proposals for services Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
- Direct efforts to develop customer experience at the point of sales.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Managing the delivery of the services throughout the life-cycle for Social Media, Digital Media, E-Business.
- Perform sales and marketing calls to reserve meetings with prospective clients.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
August 2008 - August 2008
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project time-lines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Senior Public Relations Specialist
May 2006 - November 2007
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone, F2F communications and emails.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Collating and analyzing media coverage.
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
- Organizing events including press conferences and exhibitions.
- Maintaining and updating information on the syndicate's publishes.
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Managing the PR aspects of a potential crisis situation.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Arts
University name: Tanta University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more