• A seasoned professional with over 22 years rich experience in Project Planning, Formwork Management, Site & Construction Management, Contract Management, Maintaining OSHA Standards and Team Management with well known organisations in India and overseas(Republic of Mauritius, State of Qatar).
• International Exposure on attending seminars on various construction technologies for High Rise Structures in Hong Kong, Republic of China. Working experience on High rise in Qatar, Mauritius.
• Holds the distinction of successfully executing Civil / Construction Projects across the career span. Expertise in Formwork & most modern Technologies.
• The scope of expertise covers IT Parks, Residential and Commercial Buildings, High Rise Structures, Steel Plants, Power Plants, Petro Chemical Plants & Bridges etc.
• Working as visiting faculty for Construction Management Professionals in Lodha- Mumbai, NiCmAr, NaaC
• Sound background to ability to express & train Construction Management Professionals in Formwork with a capacity of 20 hours training modules in 2 days.
• Sound background in resource levelling, review / execution of milestone events. Skilled at anticipating constraints; managing construction; undertaking economic analysis, work programming and prioritisation.
• Strong relationship management, communication skills with the ability to network with project members, consultants, contractors with consummate ease. Significant experience in contractual correspondence.
• Astute manager with a flair for adopting modern project execution methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards. Expertise in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross-functional skills and on time execution.
• Conceptualize detailed project reports and project execution plans after thorough discussion with clients; evaluate projects in terms of outlays and profits attached.
JMC PROJECTS (INDIA) LTD, A KALPATARU GROUP ENTERPRISE, MUMBAI
From July 2013
Areas of Expertise:
Conceptualise detailed project reports and project execution plans after thorough discussion with clients; evaluate projects in terms of outlays and profits attached.
Sound background in communications viz. listens, understands, interprets, accurately; convey information (Technical/Functional) ideas in a clear, structural and credible manner.
Asst General Manager
Ramky Infrastructure Ltd
February 2010 - June 2013
• Establish time span of project execution as per client specifics.
• List down the resource needs for projects, after considering the budgetary parameters set.
• Monitor project status during the course of periodic project review meetings.
• Prepare Method Statements including inspection and test plans.
• Evaluate Designs; co-ordinate with consultants and Sub contractors for changes in the same.
• Sound background in Resource levelling, review/execute milestone events, and anticipate constraints, Construction Management, Economic analysis, work programming and prioritization.
• Planning and management of execution in various fields Viz. Structural, Finishing works of Civil Engineering activities in major projects in India & abroad.
• In a large job, perform assigned activities in a systematic disciplined manner, interfacing with other areas in all respects of the job. Review capabilities of contractor technical submittals, drawings and coordination wherever required.
• Ability to identify and diagnose key issues, draw accurate conclusions, interfaces in order to find the appropriate solution.
• Proficient with construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality, quantity & cost control standards.
• Have had an excellent understanding of Finance & Project Management
• Rich experience in Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
• Assign, direct, and evaluate employees and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
Site & Construction Management
• Supervise all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
• Interact with Site Purchasers and Suppliers for achieving cost effective purchase of equipment, accessories, material with timely delivery so as to minimise pr
DY.GENERAL MANAGER - PROJECTS
APARNA INFRA PVT LTD
July 2008 - January 2010
Coordinate with local architects and consultants to ensure that detailed plans are made in line with the agreed Plan
Coordinate and ensure that the project site is ready (free from any encumbrances) before the actual construction starts.
Ensure availability of materials, equipment etc that are to be provided at site and coordinate to ensure the same
Supervise work at site to ensure that contractors are executing as per contract and to required quality and contract specifications and work completion is on schedule
Provide technical guidance on site whenever & wherever required and resolving critical issues on site and be the single point of coordination with the Zone/ Region and HO as required.
Monitor the costs at Site periodically and ensure they are within budget. Ensure that there is a conducive and safe work environment at the site
Manage and motivate staff at all levels to ensure that there is high morale and commitment at the site and productivity levels are maintained. Ensure proper storage, record keeping and inventory of all materials at site
Ensure all statutory compliances are kept up to date at site and other parties like contractors have also required statutory compliances
Provide support to liaison in getting approvals for regulating bodies.
NCC LIMITED HYDERABAD
March 2008 - July 2008
NAGARJUNA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD., Hyderabad 15th Mar’08 to 10th Jul’08
Senior Manager - Projects Corporate Office
• Headed a team of more than 30 personnel for execution of Projects involving the construction of various activities.
• Successfully executed the following Projects, inclusive of Detail Engineering and Formwork Design
o Blast Furnace Foundation for Brahmani Steels Ltd., Andhra Pradesh.
o 15 Lakhs Sq. Ft. IT Space for Salarpuria IT Space Park at Hyderabad.
o 17.5 Lakhs Sq. Ft. for Stayam IT Park Project at Hyderabad.
o 2.4 Million Sq ft Maytas Hill County SEZ Project – Hyderabad as well as IT Park & Office Complex.
SR.MANAGER - FORMWORKS
INDU PROJECTS LTD
April 2007 - December 2007
A Team of 20 personnel for execution of Projects of various Formwork activities.
Execution of Formwork using Latest technologies Viz... Monolithic aluminium Formwork, Table Formworks, in Projects for construction of Commercial, IT Parks, High Rise buildings, Hotels and Industrial Structures.
Successfully executed by using modern technologies, Formwork methods of various Projects, inclusive of Detail Engineering and Design, implementation formwork execution & mechanisation.
Planning, construction management, coordination and team management.
Executing the project, maintaining the quality standards and completing the project within the time frame.
Obtaining Quotations from Contractors, Scrutinizing, Negotiating and finalizing the rates for the works to be carried out by the Contractors.
Responsible for Liaison with Clients / Consultants and Monitoring site personnel.
The Westin Hotel Project at Mind Space, K. Raheja Group, Hyderabad.
Critical Stage : Transfer Floor at Upper Ground Floor Level
Westin Hotel Project in Pune, India
Critical Stage: Transfer Floor at Ground Floor, 3rd Floor.
Du Pont Technology Centre at Hyderabad.
Mack IT Solutions IT Park, Hyderabad.
Slum Rehabilitation PCMC, Pune Municipal Corporation, Pune, India
Fortune Fields Apartments & Villas, Hyderabad(2B+GF+18 Floors)
Tata Power Plant – Bhusaval
Critical Stage : TG Deck Slab Design
ASST MANAGER CIVIL
LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD, ECC DIVISION
September 1995 - March 2007
• Asst Construction Manager (Civil) of Larsen & Toubro Limited, ECC Division, 1st Floor B-Wing, Cyber gateway building Hyderabad Regional Office, Hyderabad as RFCCE(Regional Formwork competency cell or execution) for L&T Hyderabad Regional Operations. 28/04/06- 02.04.2007
• Asst Construction Manager (Civil) of Larsen & Toubro Qatar L.L.C, State of Qatar as Engineer-in-charge of Formwork Project operations, structural & finishing works for L&T Qatar Operations. 06/02/05- 27-04-2006.
• Asst Construction Manager (Civil) of Larsen & Toubro Limited, Shapoorji Pallonji Co Limited Joint Venture, Republic of Mauritius, Mauritius as an Project Engineer In charge(Formwork) : 01/06/04–05/12/04
• Senior Engineer (Civil-Formwork) of Larsen & Toubro Limited, Shapoorji Pallonji Co Limited Joint Venture, Republic of Mauritius, Mauritius, 15/12/03–01/06/04
• Engineer (Civil-Formwork) of Larsen & Toubro Limited, Shapoorji Pallonji Co Limited Joint Venture, Republic of Mauritius, Mauritius, 31/12/02–01/12/03.
• Regional Execution Engineer (Formwork department) at Hyderabad Region of Larsen & Toubro Limited, Engineering Construction & Contracts Division, 2ND Floor, Navabharath Chambers, Rajbavan Road Hyderabad India, 16/02/99-30/12/02.
NAGARJUNA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD, HYDERABAD, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA STATE
February 1992 - August 1995
Worked in Nagarjuna construction co. limited from 1992 to 1995(23/08/1995). In various projects in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka States in India.
Project Title: KARNATAKA HOUSING PROJECT AT YELAHANKA SATELLITE TOWN SHIP, NEAR BANGALORE, INDIA. Estimated Value of Project: 11000 Lakhs – 18 Months.
Project Title: Construction of 1700 Residential Quarters for M/S Singareni Collieries Co. Limited in Bellampalli Division near Mancherial Town of Adilabad District –Andhra Pradesh, India. Estimated Value 2200 Lakhs- 12 Months.
Project title: construction of multi-storeyed building of 312 quarters for nuclear power corporation project-Kaiga. North Canara district of Karnataka state, India. Estimated Value of the Project: 22000 Lakhs in 18 Months.
B.S.SATYANARAYANA & CO VISAKHAPATNAM
April 1991 - February 1992
M/s B. Satyanarayana & Co
Site Supervisor for their RESIDENTIAL HOUSING AT VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT TOWN SHIP OF DIFFERENT TYPE OF QUARTERS OF VALUE RS 150 LAKHS
Qualifications & Certifications
The Institution of Civil Engineers, New Delhi
Diploma in civil Engineering
State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP-Hyderabad