Director of Fleet Services
TOMRA North America
March 2005 - July 2008
* Fleet/ Facilities management of 100+ power units and 600+ trailers. Maintenance and repair of recycling machinery at several locations in U.S. and Canada.
* Budget preparation and management of 6.5M annually.
* Purchasing manager of lease and rental contracts, equipment and stock inventory; vehicle and equipment specification preparation.
* Responsible for managing staff at 14 satellite locations 24 hours.
* Manage "risk Management" regarding Insurance and estimating.
* Management of specialized projects.
* Compliance with DOT, DMV, IFTA, all state and federal safety regulations.
School Bus Fleet Manager
Greece Central Schools
June 2001 - February 2005
Civil Service #OC-63900]
* Responsible for the safety and maintenance of 250+ school bus fleet and other assorted fleet vehicles. Preventative and predictive maintenance scheduling performed daily 24 hours.
* Fleet / Team management - Includes managing a staff of 12 mechanics and 200+ operators.
* Adherence to DOT, state and federal regulations - Maintaining compliance with specific passenger safety rules.
* Budget preparation, vehicle specifications and purchasing.
* Prepare Internal and external Damaged estimates. Work closely with B.S Managers and Adjusters.
Monroe County Fleet Manager
Monroe County GRIA/Airport
Civil Service #OC-69215]
* and Maintenance Facility, servicing all vehicles and equipment for Monroe County Fleet. Airport, Environmental Services, DOT and Parks Division. Specifically, passenger vehicles, loaders, backhoes, bulldozers, dump trucks, snow removal equipment, fire equipment and Vactors.
* Daily workload included inventory control, purchasing, scheduling of work, payroll, handling personnel and union issues, prioritizing, research/investigative work, problem solving and customer/vendor relations.
* Development of preventative maintenance and tracking program. Employee safety liaison. Adherence to DOT, FAA and federal regulations.
Member of Supervisory Instructional and Skill Development Design Team
Civil Service positions held
* School Bus Maintenance Supervisor, Civil Service #OC-63900.
* Manager of Mechanical Equipment, Civil Service #OC-64700.
* Auto Mechanic Foreman, Civil Service #OC-69215.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more