Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Induction of site personnel and, ensure risk and method statements are read and understood.
• Writing Progress reports, attending site meetings
• Completing safety and quality inspections, identifying hazards and taking steps to reduce Health & Safety risks
• Ensuring deadlines and budgets are met, problem solving
• Ensure relevant permits are in place
• Day to Day contact with tenants
• Social Housing Programme of Works inc decent homes projects
• Signing off timesheets and daily allocation sheets for site personnel
Painter & Decorator
Working on various projects throughout the country
Apprentice Painter & Decorator
Sinfin Community School
Good general standard of education attained
Qualifications & Certifications
painting and decorating
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more