I do Training management in the field of Gaming and Gambling industry.
Skills Development Facilitator
Name of the company: Hollywood Sports book
• To make sure that all training needs are adhered to as per SETA's requirements
• Making sure that we comply with the strategy for CATHSSETA.
• Talent Identification, team building, and skills development as per internal operational requirements.
• Assessing team members' performance timeously to boost productivity.
• Recruiting new team members/employees.
• Reporting to the head of HR
• General office administration and assisting the regional manager on his daily duties.
• Conducting training directly to all team members in betting department.
• Linking with all training assistants in other regions.
• Composing training manuals as per training needs aligned with the unit standards for CATHSSETA.
• Attending all SETA conferences on behalf of the group.
• Planning and arranging training sessions with the external training providers.
• I am a responsible, presentable, self disciplined, motivated, very hard working, dedicated, and matured person who is eager to learn new things in life.
• I am a flexible person who has an excellent set of values that are reliable and assertive.
• I have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, handle conflict and mediate differences between stakeholders, to deal with people at all levels and also to focus on a broad perspective as well as on details.
• I have got a burning desire to provide excellent customer service, because it shape-up the success of a business.
• I have the ability to accurately carry-out instructions and make decisions with minimum or no supervision at all.
Qualifications & Certifications
1. University of Johannesburg
1. Denver Adult Centre
High school education
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more