Java Software Developer
December 2011 - November 2013
Role - Wireless Network Engineer
1. Worked on MSC/VLR, GMSC and MGW.
2. First level escalation for Lucent, Huawei and ZTE switch faults.
3. Performing Heath checks and rectification of critical alarms of Lucent 5ESS, Huawei MSOFTX3000 & CSOFTX3000.
Role - RAN Engineer
1. RAN Surveillance, Alarm monitoring, Ticketing and escalation of BTS level faults.
2. Performing Loop check, identifying card faults, E1 and external alarms and supporting Transmission and Circle Teams in fault rectification.
3. Preparing DSR reports and taking follow-up of critical outages.
Domain Knowledge Wireless Technologies
1 Understanding of CDMA and GSM concepts, Network elements and Call flow process.
1 Knowledge of SS7 Protocols and ISUP and TCAP call flow process.
2 Familiar with NGNs, SIGTRAN Protocol, 3G and LTE Technologies.
3 Understanding of Mobile Number Portability mechanism.
Softwares worked on
1. Putty for Cisco CGSN monitoring.
2. Netterm for monitoring lucent equipment status.
3. LMT, M2000 and BSC 6000 for monitoring Huawei equipment status.
4. Net Neumen for ZTE as an interface for analysis and troubleshooting.
5. Nettrac from TTI for alarm Monitoring.
6. Remedy from NetKT for Trouble ticketing and fault escalation.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more