Reliance Retail Limited
From December 2011
1, Navi Mumbai
Certified Recruiter Professional in Human Resource.
Role - HR Talent Engagement
• Performance Management System for employees.
• Preparation of MIS / Database Management of complete Manpower including Permanent & Trainees employees.
• Experience of working with and handling confidential data.
• Assisting with the recruitment and selection process.
• Maintain Records of Attritions / New Joinees / Transfers etc.
• Achieve improved efficiency and quality in HR decision making.
• Reports making & analysis.
• Handling the HR operation for Reliance Fresh, Reliance Super & Reliance Mart.
• Execution of transfers at Managers & Associates level.
• Ensuring Confirmations of employees.
• Coordination with all state & zonal Head HR - Department.
• Pay & grade change i.e. the promotion of the employees as per the performance reviews.
• Involved in HRIS.
• Recruitment of Associates at Store Level.
• Making sure that all employee records are accurate and well maintained.
• Updating both manual and electronic personnel records.
• Work on the tools of ERP Package: SAP R/3 version ECC 6.0 - Human Resources.
• Mapping & Analysis of approved organization structure for store level positions in the SAP system.
• Mapping of Learning Module System in SAP for Managerial & Associates employees in there career growth.
• Growth & Succession Plan for store level Associates & Managers.
From December 2011
Project: Bank security with auto dialer and camera recording system
Company: PEACE Academy
Role: Involved as a designer of the circuit
Team Size: 05
Duration: Jan 2010 - May 2010
It is a sophisticated security system to prevent the valuable lockers in financial institution. It is totally automated with three different sensors like gas sensor, flame sensor and door breaking sensor.
Project: Matrix Keypad Scanner
Central Tool Room and Training Center
January 2010 - February 2010
It is an implementation of keypad matrix scanner using iCE65 FPGA. It is commonly used to accept inputs from a QWERTY keypad. ICE FPGAs have a low power capabilities, and are ideal for implementing applications requiring a keypad such as hand held and mobile devices where power saving is important.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mahavir Institute of Engineering & Tech
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more