Claim you profile
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Part time
Senior Executive Secretary
• Working as a Senior Secretary for one Managing Director 80% and one Partner 20%
• Fully responsible for undertaking complex diary management over multiple time zones (including small and large internal and external client meetings/ lunches/ dinners and conference calls - audio and video).
• Travel arrangements (International flights, Visa applications, Hotel bookings, Chauffeur/taxi bookings and meeting room bookings).
• Coordination of offsite yearly conference (including conference/ Hotel & dinners venue contract sign-off and raising the purchase orders, to collating room night stays/ daily attendance to workshops/speaker events/ dinner bookings per delegate - both local and international).
• Completing company forms and processes for equipment (mobiles, laptops and software upgrades) and travel approvals.
• Undertaking office management duties with responsibility for organising expenses ensuring they are filed appropriately, and making adhoc purchases from approved suppliers.
• Some personal work for the MD.
• Working as a Secretary for the Senior Executives (Partner and Associate Partner level) on a 1:7 equal split ratio.
• Responsibility for implementing and monitoring efficient office activities in addition to managing all relevant correspondence.
• Arranging meetings, travel and filing expenses.
2003 - 2008 Contractor Career Summary
British American Tobacco
Office Manager - Queen's Counsel Appointments
February 2005 - April 2005
of the Bar
March 2004 - May 2004
• Working as a contractor through ROC recruitment for 5 years ranging from roles as an Executive Administrator to Office Manager. Additional clients are as below:
- Odgers Ray & Berndtson
- Dixon Wilson
- Knight Frank
- Jones Lang Lasalle
• Undertaking comprehensive diary management in addition to managing team expenses,
• Creating a range of documentation including the preparation of Agenda papers for Board and Sub-Committee meetings and copy typing investment meeting notes, daily press cutting updates and the organisation of court bundles.
• Undertaking office management activities with responsibility for stationary, expenses, purchases, petty cash, audio typing, invoice recording as well as organising company facilities.
• Making key contributions to the team by the development of all internal Computer and Paper based Filing systems.
• Responsible for Internal Database management (including updates and creating new queries)
• Preparing comprehensive Collated Annual Report amendments for 3i group and subsidiaries
• Researched and booked, annual Press Office team building event, AGM invitations & event preparation
• Successfully Set-up and coordinated the Press Office group inbox
• Roadshow in-office administration support for in-house legal department at 3i plc (venture capital)
Office Manager and PA to National Director
Apostleship of the Sea
• Providing comprehensive PA support for the National Director including diary management in addition to managing of personnel, pension and payroll duties.
• Responsible and accountable for the supervision for one junior staff member, allocating and monitoring their duties.
• Maintaining bookkeeping duties such as sales/purchase and nominal ledgers, month-end bank reconciliations, including managing invoicing, expenses and petty cash.
• Overseeing the smooth operation of the procurement including purchasing and supplier negotiations to get the best deals for the team.
• Creating a range of documents including minutes for Board & Committee Meetings, verbal and written correspondence for management as well as coordinating customer database management.
• Tasked to manage I.T. Helpdesk and training coordination for the department, as well as liaising with third parties to ensure consistently good service and order.
• Successfully planned, organised & coordinated an internal National Conference
• The comprehensive creation & implementation of a new document storage & retrieval system
• Pivotally acting as an assistant to external accountants for company year-end accounts
Various secretarial roles - Roc Recruitment
Various admin/secretarial roles
Blue Arrow Recruitment Agency
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more