CCBA Certified Business Analyst with 11 Years of Experience in Banking/IT and exposure in Trade Finance, Payments, Supply Chain Finance, SWIFT, S4C, H2H and etc.
Business Analyst- Banking/IT
CCBA Certified Business Analyst
Working on Requirement Elicitation, Requirement Analysis, Requirement Management & Communication, Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring, Solution Assessment & Validation.
Senior Business Analyst
HCL Technologies Ltd.
From April 2010
Straight 2 Bank Trade
S2B Trade TI (TIng) is a customer web portal offered by Standard Chartered Bank to its customers to initiate trade transactions. The transactions are sent to the back office system IMEX and their statuses are updated online.
• Develop various documentations (functional spec, interface spec, use cases, impact analysis, system test conditions, etc.) for the enhancements in S2B Trade TI application after complete requirement analysis and elicitation activities.
• Work with other Business Analysts to provide input to, and review, documentations and test plans.
• Managing the requirement related documents in repository for reference and re-use purpose.
• Liaise with development team to clarify, refine specifications and system requirements to help ensure that the software solutions meets the business needs and business users also have common and correct understanding of what will be delivered.
• Work with the project stakeholders to coordinate SIT, UAT execution and implementation planning support activities as part of the solution assessment and validation activities.
• Assist the business stakeholders in developing test harnesses for enhancements and new system implementation.
• Assist the project manager in setting priorities on open issues, cost-estimations, coordinating and organizing other project-related tasks.
• Resolve Business questions raised by the all the stakeholders and providing solutions for new requirements and existing application issues.
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Jamal Mohammed College, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more