CATIA, Nastran & Patran, Isami
• Meshing of a Rib with C-Quad 4 & C-Tria 3 using MSC PATRAN.
• Study of stress concentration factor near hole in an infinite plate in tension.
A Hole in an Aluminum Plate in tension was considered for the study of Stress concentration Factor. A Finite Element Modeling and Meshing was carried out with C-Quad 4 & C-Tria 3, Iteration were carried out to find out the element convergence near the hole in an plate in tension using MSC PATRAN and analysis were done using MSC NASTRAN, Hand calculation and FEA results were matched with the help of Stress Concentration Design Factor Book by R.E Peterson, to give better comparison SCF and Hand Calculation Graph was plotted using MS Excel.
• Meshing & Linear Analysis of Integrated Stiffener panels of different cross-section with Plate in Tension.
• Meshing & Linear Analysis of Plates in Tension with Square, Rhombus, Elliptical & Capsule cut out using C-Quad 4 for achieving optimum design (i.e. for designing aircraft window cutout).
• Meshing & Linear Analysis of Stiffener Riveted Panel of different cross-section with Plate in Tension.
• Meshing of a wing box.
• Linear Static Analysis of 3 stages Rotor Blades of High Pressure Compressor to determine structural behavior of blade under aerodynamic forces.
• Linear Static Analysis of Fan Blades of an Engine to identify the critical regions in the rotor and carry out iterations for the optimization of design of rotor blades.
• Linear static analysis of 2 ply orthotropic composite.
From August 2011
Qualifications & Certifications
SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICS
St. Edmund's College, Shillong
Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more