• Twenty three years (23) experience in the oil and gas industry both onshore and offshore, As Welding Engineer/Welding Inspector/NDT Inspector, HSE Coordinator, Assistance Painting Engineer and I have to designed WPS/PQR for material CS,SS including duplex SS, CuNi (Cupro nickel), Ti(Titanium) using standard ASME IX,ASME VIII, ANSI B3.13, API 1104, AWS D1.1, API RP2A and large experience in the fields of welding, NDT, audit application Quality Manual and highly familiars in fabrication Pressure vessel, heat exchanger, Turbine, flare stack, tube bundle, tower, piping, pipe line(onshore & offshore), tie-in, PLEM, module, FPSO, Jacket & top side/deck of steel construction, specialist & familiars in structure punch, CPF(pipe rack, piping, tanks, equipment & packages) , underground piping. Including coordination monitoring and implementation of specification also interaction with client/ production management.
• Problem solving including importantly adhering and monitoring to the HSE requirement ( including performing OBSERVATION AND INTERVENTION, JSA Quality Assessment, leading indicator walkthrough ( subject: SPV walkthrough , electrical walkthrough, Human Machine interface) and giving toolbox talks) and aspect of the job.
• As Surveyor Engineer/ Surveyor Engineer Coordinator or Third Party for certification / Recertification Welding Inspection of Offshore Platform (steel construction) and annual inspection under water using both Diver and ROV /above water ins
• Engineer Degree of Mechanical Engineering
• Welding Engineer CERT NO 0999.14.0106
• European Welding Engineer CERT NO EWE AT 00516
• CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector CERT NO 22574/2
• Welding Inspector MIGAS CERT NO 033/ITS-VII/POLT.
Banyu Urip Project (20" onshore pipeline)
WORKING EXPERIENCES :
COUNTRIES OF WORK EXPERIENCE: Indonesia
DATE : 16 October 2013~Present.
EMPLOYER : MOBILE CEPU LIMITED (EPC.1)
(a subsidiary of EXXON MOBILE
MANPOWER SUPLY : PT.SUPRACO
POSITION HELD & DESCRIPTION OF DUTY : QA/QC WELDING / PIPING INSPECTOR
PROJECT : BANYU URIP PROJECT.
LOCATION : CPF PLAN- Bojonegoro.
: Workshop PT.INWA AND PT.CSP Cikande - Indonesia.
: BKI Bekasi for witnessing welder test.
• Performing daily tool box meeting, attending daily construction meeting, weekly safety meeting.
• Check all calibration equipment before starting the fabrication spool of Duplex SS/Super Duplex SS, including welding machine.
• Survey the workshop before starting fabrication duplex SS and super duplex SS to make sure free of contamination lifting gear/forklift/chain block, desk, CS equipment and welding defect cause by win and shop must clean/paint the floor and the column also the pipe lay down.
• Check the all tools for DSS/SDSS make sure free iron/ from stainless steel material including that check RPM Grinding machine and grin