Special Risks, Advisor to the Board
From November 2012
- new business in area of movie productions, events and arts
- underwriting within European and UK markets
- assisting in claims handling
Achievements: successful in sales. Several new projects insured
Vice President of the Board
Willis Polska SA
Up to October 2011
. Responsible for:
- multinational network business as well as exposure management
Specific responsibilities included:
- fostering efficiency, budget discipline throughout the organization
- ensuring that Company's professional exposure risk is minimized through appropriate procedures, service model. Unified templates
- providing overall leadership for the division employees, infusing spirit, coaching
- hands-on approach to major accounts
- compliance manager
- Implementation of exclusive GAP motor insurance for EFL ( one of the biggest leasing Company in Poland).
- Insurance consultant to privatization of PZL Swidnik ( military helicopters producer )
- Team member of completed acquisition of local brokerage company
- Willis' commercial network project
- Successful in sales - several new Corporates accounts
Member of the Board of Management
Up to January 2000
Responsible for: underwriting and reinsurance policy.
- more than 30 insurance products implemented.
- restructuring network of branch offices throughout Poland.
- increase in sales in 1999 by 40% comparing to the year 1998.
- member of the consulting group on IT system implementation.
1995 - 31.08. 1998 Insurance and Reinsurance Company Ltd. WARTA
Commercial Branch in Warsaw - General Manager
- managing the group of 85 people.
- the best results in sales in 1996, 1997 ( commercial lines only ).
- servicing for the biggest clients throughout Poland ( risk surveys, claims settling etc.)
- member of the group cooperating with 'BOSSARD Consulting Ltd.' on Warta's organizational restructuring.
- member of the Consulting Body ( internal Warta's body consisting of the best branch's managers - advising to the Board of Management )
1993 - 31.03. 1995 Gras Savoye Polska Sp. z o.o. ( formerly POLBROKERS) -
Assistant Vice President.
- broker works. Servicing for the UNISON's network Multinationals as well as local business development
Reinsurance and International Cooperation Department Manager
H.O. in Łódź
new approach to insurance industry.
- co-promotor of the first summer school of actuarial sciences in Poland ( with the presence of the teachers from the University of Western Ontario in London and Canada
Numerous business cooperation to Insurance and Reinsurance Companies in Europe and Canada; participating in insurance seminars organized by:
* ASSOCIATION OF BRITISH INSURERS
* SWISS RE
Qualifications & Certifications
Warsaw School of Economics
University of Łódź
The Economy of Trade Institute