Special Risks, Advisor to the Board
From November 2012
- new business in area of movie productions, events and arts
- underwriting within European and UK markets
- assisting in claims handling
Achievements: successful in sales. Several new projects insured
Vice President of the Board
Willis Polska SA
Up to October 2011
. Responsible for:
- multinational network business as well as exposure management
Specific responsibilities included:
- fostering efficiency, budget discipline throughout the organization
- ensuring that Company's professional exposure risk is minimized through appropriate procedures, service model. Unified templates
- providing overall leadership for the division employees, infusing spirit, coaching
- hands-on approach to major accounts
- compliance manager
- Implementation of exclusive GAP motor insurance for EFL ( one of the biggest leasing Company in Poland).
- Insurance consultant to privatization of PZL Swidnik ( military helicopters producer )
- Team member of completed acquisition of local brokerage company
- Willis' commercial network project
- Successful in sales - several new Corporates accounts
Member of the Board of Management
Up to January 2000
Responsible for: underwriting and reinsurance policy.
- more than 30 insurance products implemented.
- restructuring network of branch offices throughout Poland.
- increase in sales in 1999 by 40% comparing to the year 1998.
- member of the consulting group on IT system implementation.
1995 - 31.08. 1998 Insurance and Reinsurance Company Ltd. WARTA
Commercial Branch in Warsaw - General Manager
- managing the group of 85 people.
- the best results in sales in 1996, 1997 ( commercial lines only ).
- servicing for the biggest clients throughout Poland ( risk surveys, claims settling etc.)
- member of the group cooperating with 'BOSSARD Consulting Ltd.' on Warta's organizational restructuring.
- member of the Consulting Body ( internal Warta's body consisting of the best branch's managers - advising to the Board of Management )
1993 - 31.03. 1995 Gras Savoye Polska Sp. z o.o. ( formerly POLBROKERS) -
Assistant Vice President.
- broker works. Servicing for the UNISON's network Multinationals as well as local business development
Reinsurance and International Cooperation Department Manager
H.O. in Łódź
new approach to insurance industry.
- co-promotor of the first summer school of actuarial sciences in Poland ( with the presence of the teachers from the University of Western Ontario in London and Canada
Numerous business cooperation to Insurance and Reinsurance Companies in Europe and Canada; participating in insurance seminars organized by:
* ASSOCIATION OF BRITISH INSURERS
* SWISS RE
Qualifications & Certifications
Warsaw School of Economics
University of Łódź
The Economy of Trade Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more