Claim you profile
Paralegal/ Legal Assistant
Singhania and Company Solicitors
From June 2011
Working in the immigration, litgation, conveyancing department
• Filing visa applications for all Tiers
• Advising clients on their option available- stating pros and cons of each options
• Conducting initial consultations
• Managing files
• Answering phone calls and assisting with general admin of office
January 2010 - June 2011
positions provided by legal agencies
Walter Wilson Richmond Solicitors
June 2009 - January 2010
Assisting with probate and trust work
• Drafting key legal documents pertaining to adoptions, divorce and custody agreements.
• Familiar with Land Registry forms and the Stamp Duty Procedure while assisting with conveyancing work.
January 2009 - May 2009
• Using practical word skills while audio typing letters
• Taking phone calls and managing diaries
• Using analytical and research skills
• Organising and maintaining client files
Paralegal / outdoor clerk
Markand & Co Solicitors
June 2008 - January 2009
Responsible for shadowing and assisting senior partners.
• Provided general legal administration and assistance, including client contact, liaison with counsel and court visits.
• Help Barrister manage counsel's practice; produce fees notes, and liase with the instructing solicitor, attending case conference.
• Acquired: interpersonal, team and people skills; as well as legal/ business administrative skills and court procedure knowledge.
Lawrence Sternberg & Co
January 2007 - May 2007
Audio typing 70wpm and touch typing 65wpm
• Managing office diary
• Document management and filing
• Answering phone calls and taking messages
• Welcoming and greeting all clients
Alexander Neil Solicitors
Assisting in basic tasks such as word processing, audio-typing and dealing with general clerical work
• dealing with telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails
• organising diaries and making appointments
• keeping records of costs and controlling petty cash
• dealing with enquiries from clients
• delivering and collecting documents
Qualifications & Certifications
Business law and Practice and Family
College of Law
University of East London
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more