Pharma Formulation And Development
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Formulation Research and Development (Emerging & U.S Market) handling solid oral dosage formulations as well as Injectable.
Junior Research Fellow
Formulation & Development Dept
From February 2013
( 10 Months)
M. Pharmacy Project
April 2012 - October 2012
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Formulation Development of Solid and Injectable dosage Forms for Emerging and U.S market.
• Formulation Development of Solid Oral Dosage Forms like conventional, immediate release, bilayer tablet and Capsule as per development strategy.
• Experienced in formulation development of Injectable.
• Clear understanding of patent evaluation; perform searching (patent mining) & literature search using searching tools available online for development of suitable process for intended dosage form.
• Pre-formulation studies to check the compatibility of the API with different excipients.
• Reformulation & trouble shooting of Existing products.
• Day-today execution of the planned batches in laboratory.
• Manufacturing of lab-scale stability batches, involves monitoring of stability batches with review of stability data.
• To study analytical and bioequivalence study data to design appropriate formulation strategy.
• Optimization of the prototype formulation by evaluating the Critical Process Parameters (CPP).
• Technology transfer of the developed product in large scale at production department.
• Preparation of Technology Transfer Documents from Research and development to Scale up level such as Master Manufacturing Documents, Batch Manufacturing records, Stability Protocols etc.
• Monitoring of the scale-up and exhibit batches at USFDA-approved production plant.
• Preparation and presentation of product development report.
• Experienced in operation of Fluid Bed processor, granulator, compression machine, RMG, capsule filling machines, Neocota etc.
RESEARCH PROJECT OF M.PHARMACY
• "Development and Evaluation of Immediate Release Formulation of Carbamazepine Tablet."
Qualifications & Certifications
new english school
Rajasthan University Health and Science
North Maharashtra University
M.A.Holkar College of Pharmacy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more