Claim you profile
I am an organised and reliable hard worker who has a high level of computer literacy. I am also a graduate who is keen on taking on new challenges and become a determined team player.
I am a computing graduate who is proficient in many development applications and programming languages. I am a proactive individual who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills including listening and written. Also a committed, organised and reliable hard worker who is keen on taking on new challenges and become a determined team player. Furthermore, I am capable of working to strict deadlines. The main programming languages I use are:
- Assembly language
- Visual Basic
I also intend to learn C#, .net, php and Java.
Warehouse Operative / Administrator
June 2012 - December 2012
• Played an integral role checking, processing and storing often high-value products from suppliers.
• Organised and prioritised workloads effectively to meet often strict deadlines.
• Demonstrated a positive response to pressure in an often fast-paced working environment.
• Oversaw stock replenishment and the processing of orders for shipment to various branches.
• Instrumental in the location of misplaced stock within the warehouse.
• Administered web dispatch orders, including the checking and packing of products.
• Showcased significant versatility and a flair for adaptability to satisfy ever-changing demands.
Global Education Support Services
February 2012 - April 2012
GESS works directly with universities and prospective students to bring the best career path for the student.
The list of universities are listed on: http://www.route500.com/
• Processing applications from overseas students.
• Acting as a point of contact for both student and university.
• Researching for the best programme based on the client's needs and requirements.
• Decision making on finding and applying to suitable courses on behalf of prospective student.
Stock Management Assistant
August 2008 - August 2008
• Promoting the consistent delivery of first class customer service, alongside energy, drive and enthusiasm while adopting a collaborative approach as part of a multifaceted team.
• Dealing tactfully and diplomatically in the resolution of any arising concerns and complaints.
• Forging, maintaining and nurturing strong client relationships conducive to business growth.
• Facilitating the timely completion of ad hoc administration.
• Identifying and suggesting improvements to internal efficiency and the customer experience.
• Integral part of a team created to organise the store in time for its grand opening.
• Project managed the relocation of an entire stockroom to another location.
Qualifications & Certifications
BSc (Hons) Electronics Games Technology, Computing, 2:1
De Montfort University
Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College, Leicester
Soar Valley College, Leicester
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more