UK Bid Specialist
I currently work with the UK market providing bid management, proposal writing and development for any business-approved tender document supported by Vodafone Limited.
UK Bid Specialist
Vodafone Global Enterprise
July 2012 - November 2013
I currently work with the UK market providing bid management, proposal writing and development for any
business-approved tender document supported by Vodafone Limited. My tasks include:
• Process migration: when I joined the team to work with the operating country last July we were sent to the
Vodafone HQ in Newbury for two weeks training, and developed the collaboration between the bid team in the UK and in Hungary.
• Cooperative collaboration with the UK Sales Team, the Bid Team and other supporting departments such as Pricing, Legal, Customer Services, Networks, Contracts and Solution Design.
• Coordinating the Vodafone Sales Team after agreeing on the sales strategy and all the actions at the kick- off call, keeping contact with all the other supporting departments who are part of a virtual team.
• Assuring the production of deliverables within time critical schedules, meeting deadlines in order to create a winning proposal in line with the client's and Vodafone's requirements.
• Structuring the response documents manually based on Vodafones's templates and collecting all
completed contractual documents in a timely and accurate manner, escalating problems if necessary.
• Collect all the necessary approvals and information to be able to submit to the customer by the given
• Global bids: I also worked on global bids where I had the opportunity to understand new processes and initiatives.
Bid Support Specialist
Spain - IBM ISSC
April 2011 - July 2012
I worked with the Spanish market providing bid management, solution design and delivery (SDD) process
transaction execution services for any business-approved opportunity supported by the IBM Sales Transaction
Hub (STH). My tasks included:
• Bid team coordination activities directly, on behalf of the Opportunity Owner or Business Partner.
• Escalation of problems in order to find the best solution.
• Using appropriate collaborative/business tools and templates, created pricing sheets manually, and coordinated the IBM sales team and other supporting departments to produce deliverables within given
Customer Services - Helpdesk Agent
Spain-Transcom Hungary (Budapest)
November 2010 - April 2011
Receptionist - internship
March 2010 - August 2010
December 2008 - July 2009
Walker's Guide Kft
September 2006 - December 2006
Qualifications & Certifications
International Studies and Marketing
Corvinus University of Budapest
Economics and Business
University of Granada
Tourism and Hotel
Budapest Business School
School for Tourism and Hotel management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more