SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT • ACCOUNTING • PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Diligent professional with progressive experience in handling complex projects, developing strategies and leading high-level business functions to enhance key initiatives. Adept at cultivating partnerships and building lasting relationships across all business sectors. Specialized knowledge as an AP and AR specialist with an in-depth collections and inventory background. Excels at problem solving, planning, streamlining processes, telecommunications, effectively maintaining operations, and utilizing P&L capabilities to support business objectives, improve planning and increase profitability.
I have been an office administrator for 25 years in many different types of business's from restaurants to contsruction jobs and estimating as well as office manager.
Executive Administrative Assistant to Director of Supply Chain
Hospice of Palm Beach County
From January 2010
Executive Administrative Assistant
Continuously produced correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings while maintaining accountability for P&L reports and general reporting for operations. Continuously prepared and organized schedules and travel appointments for executives.
• Created targeted marketing materials through Graphic Design duties, such as: PowerPoint presentations, flyers, and memos.
MEDICAL STORE OF PALM BEACH COUNTY, CONTINUED:
• Flawlessly managed and maintained executives' schedules.
• Thoroughly performed bookkeeping, payables, receivables to payroll, taxes, and collections.
• Tactically conducted research, prepared statistical reports, handled information requests, and performed clerical functions.
Office Administrator, estimating, projects, procurement
January 1982 - January 2013
Actively performed bookkeeping, payables, receivables to payroll, taxes, and collections duties while accurately imputing high volume of data entry as well as reconciling and balancing accounts. Tactically compiled key reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss and other items pertinent to the operation of business. Accountable for all P&L reports and general reporting for operations.
• Successfully analyzes financial information and prepared financial reports to determine and maintain record of assets, liabilities, P&L, tax liability, and other organizational financial activities.
• Seamlessly manages diverse accounting activities, budgets, bookkeeping, data entry, labor costs, and payroll storewide.
• Generate high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions, such as: preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• Strategically developed, maintain, and analyze budgets to prepare periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Seamlessly prepares and organizes schedules and travel appointments for executives.
• Oversee general office duties, including maintaining inventory and records management systems, and performing regular financial records duties.
• Recognized for Graphic Design skills, such as: PowerPoint presentations, flyers, and memos.
Inventory assessment project
Organizing and bringing in JIT to a hospital inventory warehouse with cards and barcodes technology to make ordering, auditing and customer service faster, cheaper and organized.
Qualifications & Certifications
Palm Beach State College
Penn Foster High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more