Claim you profile
A conscientious and professional adviser contact with experience in paraplanning and wealth management. Able to manage own time effectively and prioritise workload with a thorough and precise approach to projects. Friendly and approachable with excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills. Graduate of Northumbria University.
• Excellent client relation and management skills
• Extensive administrational skills including report writing
• Good knowledge of pensions and investments
• Experienced in running presentations and webinars
• Organisation of conferences and projects
True Potential Adviser Services LLP
From July 2012
Computer literate and able to use Microsoft office packages
• Very determined and a self starter
• Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Experienced in systems and technical support
• Excellent customer service skills gained
• Worked as part of a team and on own using targets as an incentive
• Excellent at problem solving
• Very organized and able to plan well
• Worked in a target set environment under constant pressure to deliver results
• Sales and negotiation experience gained
Lloyds Banking Group
February 2012 - July 2012
Processed fixed term deposits on behalf of customers for several banks
• Moved large sums of money which required responsibility and attention to detail
• Adhered to sensitive and confidential information policies
• Inputting data onto computers on a daily basis
• Photocopying, faxing and filing
• Was often selected to work in other sections of the business such as reception and post room
Qualifications & Certifications
Business with HRM
Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University
Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education
Tollbar Business and Enterprise College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more