Would love to improve.
Available for receptionist/PA or Admin work within 2 weeks notice.
Reason to look for another job- Lack of interest, no flexibility.
Toshiba Business Systems
From November 2013
Duties performed at Toshiba Business Systems
• Ensure all front desk line admin is kept up to date and all relevant filling is done
• Create deal pack labels on the system as required
• Monitor the Man 3000 telephone system and log all sales representatives and telesales calls
• Compile information from these call readings into a concise spreadsheet and email to relevant staff
• Monitor and keep track of attendance roster and notify the Financial Manager of those who are late or have not arrived
• Ensure that all sales staff fill out activity log sheet each time they exit the office premises during work hours
• Make monthly stationary orders for the company
• Liaise with couriers on collection and sending of documents
• Liaise with Toshiba clientele
Little Professors School Assistant
From August 2013
Duties performed at Little Professors
• Receive children in the morning and supervise them until the teacher arrives
• Unpack the schoolbags
• Assist the teacher with feeding the children breakfast
• Assist the teacher with the lesson, ask what is required of you and then help her by doing that.
• Tidy the classroom after each activity.
• Accompany the children to the bathroom every time they want to go. Make sure there is hand soap and toilet paper, make sure that the bathrooms are kept clean, make sure the children wash their hands and flush the toilets.
• Changing of nappies.
• Wipe the children's noses and faces when they are dirty and before they go home.
• Help them change into clean clothes when and if they have an accident.
• Supervise the children when playing outside.
• Soothe the children as soon as they cry.
• Be aware of where the children are at all times.
• Fetch cups, plates, and utensils from the kitchen everyday for lunch and return them after lunch.
• Fetch the prepared food from the kitchen.
• Assist the teacher with feeding the children.
• Collect mattresses for sleeping time.
• Supervise the children as they sleep or rest.
• Repack all bags during sleeping time.
• Tidy the classroom at the end of the day, this includes sweeping, moping, wiping down the desks and chairs. Washing the desks at least once a week. Packing away toys, taking out rubbish, cleaning the nappy room, stacking the tables and chairs, dusting and straightening the blinds. Washing of windows at least once a week.
• Make sure all windows are closed and lock the classroom at home time.
• Make sure all lights are off and no taps or toilets are running.
• Make sure that all lost property is either given to the child or put in the lost property box.
• Supervise the children until their parents arrive.
Balju/Sheriffs East Office Ad Hoc BLOEMFONTEIN
September 2011 - December 2012
Duties performed at Balju Oos/ Sheriff East office
• Printing of Board of sheriff letters and Ad Hoc letter-March threw November
• Stapling of Ad Hoc letters and Board of sheriff letters and making sure they were in numeric order for the Magistrate Court and High Court Bloemfontein
• Making sure that all Ad Hoc letters were then received back from the Courts properly stamped and ready for attachments
• Ensured that all Ad Hoc letters were correctly attached to the documents for services to take place
• Insured all office copies of Board of Sheriff letters and Ad Hoc letters were correctly noted with invoice numbers for the office filling: numbers threw 100000-156000
• Reception duties also included, answering the telephone after 3 rings, returning of calls and messages
• Handling faxes, email requests on urgent documentation, cancelations of documents and day to day quarries on documents outstanding
• Handled all customer complaints within my mandate
• Explaining to the public on the procedures that need to be taken on their legal documents that need to be served upon the defendant such as: High Court/Magistrate Court Divorce summons: CCMA Labour Court: Small Claims (date of appearances): Writ of Execution against property: All of the above documents had cost there of and were explained to the public, cash on hand only
• Received all public cash and occasionally wrote out receipts
• Appointments arranged for in office Divorce summons' to be served by: Mrs Bornman
• Scanning out of completed documents and then placing them in alphabetical order for collection by Attorney's, Clerks and the public
• Contacting the public on completion of their documents for collection
• Contacting Attorney's offices on completion on Urgent documents
• Liaising with Attorney's, clerks and the public
• Handed completed documents to Attorney's, Clerks and public and ensured all print outs were stamped with the received date and the signature of the person who collected the documents...
Bench Clothing as Sales
March 2011 - July 2011
Duties performed at Bench Clothing
• Customer services, enabling the customer to purchase the product
• Daily cleaning of the store, mop and sweeping the floors and wiping of the counter tops and shelves
• Re-merchandising of mannequins
• Re-merchandising of the whole store
• End of day reports on how well the store did
• End of day banking and cashing up
• The use of cash, credit cards, debit cards were used
• Daily Banking
• House keeping
The Office Pub & Grill as Waitress Bloemfontein
Duties performed at the Office Pub and Grill
• Customer service
• Worked mostly with alcohol
• Ensured all customers were well served with the correct orders placed
• Ensured all customers were satisfied with the food and drinks served on a well timed basis
• Ensured all my customers had a swell time and with a good and friendly service from myself and the rest of the team
• Ensured all my stations were clean, before and after the customers arrive and leave
• Helped where I could with other staff members
• Ensured all cash was correctly handled
• Made sure all bills were paid before customer leaves
Qualifications & Certifications
Le Beaute Academy
Sunward Park High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more