- Over 5-year experience in customer service (work in retail, hospitality and travel industry)
- Customer contacts including email, phone and face-to-face
- I'm customer service oriented and wish to complete tasks - small and large - to the best of my abilities
Tour Operator Aventura/ Finland
September 2011 - December 2013
- Sales and marketing in a travel agency specialized in long- haul destinations (South America, Africa, Asia and Oceania)
- Planning and organizing tailor-made tours for FIT clients
(individuals and groups)
- Planning and organizing tours together with a senior
consultant (group departures)
- Back-office tasks eg. invoicing, preparing and sending
travel documents, updating and administrating the webpage.
Front desk officer
Yadoya Guesthouse for Backpackers
June 2009 - August 2009
- Being in charge of reservations
- All front desk work and customer related service
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Routine work of facilities maintenance.
Restaurant Ichiban Sushi / Finland
February 2007 - May 2012
- All customer related service in a busy environment
- All food related processes
- Supervising service of food and beverages.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Hospitality Management
Arcada University of Applied Sciences
Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more