Claim you profile
- Part time
Inside my happiness, addiction never happened Inside my happiness, there are no sorrows And no tears, so the hurt doesn’t exist Inside my happiness, there is god And he planned all this for me Inside my happiness, there is nothing
But happiness for me <3
Quality Control Technician
January 2013 - January 2013
- Enter quality data into information management system. React accordingly for points out of specification or out of control.Collect supporting data, coordinate investigation (when necessary), ensure proper documentation is followed, and communicate to appropriate management team.
- Maintain metro logy tools for capability and stability including calibrate inspection and test equipment/records and conduct capability and long term stability study.
- Perform inspection and test on projects, work in-process, and finished goods. Maintain inspection and test records.
- Create/update work instructions and procedures pertaining to Quality. Assist in quality, production, or R&D studies as needed.
Gi Group UK
October 2012 - January 2013
- Deal with product technical inquiries from the airport food business development with IT, servicing and operational teams in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure that product documentation, internal procedures, standard documentation and forms are updated from a technical perspective as a result in change in legislation or regulation.
- Be responsible for on-going industry product monitoring, making recommendations for areas of improvement or new product lines.
June 2009 - April 2010
- Managing projects, resources, time lines and clients requirements.
- Issue lists and status reports needs to be handed over to the clients.
- Imperative to develop the software as required and maintain documentation.
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Science (MSc)
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more