I am a self motivated highly driven ambitious individual with experience in administrative functions and financial support functions. I believe my experience from my current and previous positions together with my work ethic and tenacity will make the ideal addition to your organisation. My ability to learn quickly and grasp complex directives will allow me to identify opportunities within your organisation and maximize their potential. My ability to follow directions and to lead others makes me an asset to any organisation. I have experience in dealing with external customer problems and internal stakeholder queries affording me the ability to find solutions to complex issues.
I am a self motivated highly driven ambitious individual with experience in administrative functions and financial support functions. I believe my experience from my current and previous positions together with my work ethic and tenacity will make the ideal addition to your organisation. My ability to learn quickly and grasp complex directives will allow me to identify opportunities within your organisation and maximise their potential. My ability to follow directions and to lead others makes me an asset to any organisation. I have experience in dealing with external customer problems and internal stakeholder queries affording me the ability to find solutions to complex issues.
Micro Finance South Africa
From January 2014
• Liaising with CEO and Operations Manager to plan and arrange meetings/events and conferences.
• Checking that agreed actions are carried out.
• Keeping up-to-date contact details(names/addresses/telephone numbers and email addresses)
• Liaising with staff and external contacts to book Flights/Accommodation and Car rental.
• Keeping of diary of future activities for CEO/Operations Manager and the Organisation.
• Create/Maintain/Responding and filing of all Correspondence/Organisation Publications/Reports/Agendas/Minutes and Operation Meetings
• Saving of all important Documents on Internal Database
• Provide clerical and administrative support to the team and always ensure smooth-running of the office.
• Assist with coordination of specific projects and tasks. Request/receive and compare quotes to suite the Organisations budget.
• Word processing/copy typing/letter writing/printing/faxing/photocopying.
• Deal with all telephone and email enquiries.
• Buying of stationery and groceries for the office/Collection of mail from the Post Office.
• General maintenance and housekeeping of the office.
January 2012 - December 2013
in Sales Hub ABSA AVAF ABSA AVAF PRETORIA - CENTRAL
• Keep a daily attendance register and take responsibility for the daily staff sign on and off registers. Calculate time off taken in place of overtime for the approval of the Portfolio Manager. Provide a monthly analysis with regards to overtime and sick leave trends to the Portfolio Manager and suggest actions to rectify discrepancies.
• Manage leave planning according to busy business periods.
• Make sure staffs adhere to work, health and safety Policy & Procedures.
• Ensure that all staff has completed all training and assessments on the system.
• Provide staff with advice and support on a daily basis for the team to run smoothly.
• Ensure that staff details and information is updated when necessary.
• Report system faults that staff experience daily to Absa Help Desk Support Centre.
• Duties, lunch, relieve and overtime rosters to be drawn for the team monthly.
• Receive, sort and distribute all incoming mail on a daily basis to relevant parties. Keep a register for courier mail and use tracking numbers to follow up.
• Download approved vehicle financing applications from the ABSA System (SIGNIO), audit deal information e.g. term, interest rate, vehicle detail and when satisfied communicate approvals to both the dealer and BDO. This will enable the dealer to allocate the deal to ABSA or not.
• In the absence of BDO negotiate interest rates with Dealers and Customers within the interest rate guidelines as provided by Secured Lending Business Planning and Intelligence.
• Take responsibility for personal Service Level Agreement with regards to Outstanding Files, Customer Enquiries, Natis files (vehicle registration documents) and ensure delivery according to set standards.
• On successful allocation of the transaction, receive the invoice from the dealer and check the documentation to ensure that the approval and invoice correspond. Where errors occur address the imbalance with the relevant...
Sales Support Admin
ABSA BANK RETAIL
October 2011 - December 2011
(Back Office) ABSA BANK RETAIL ABSA BANK RETAIL PRETORIA - IRENE
• To resolve enquiries from walk-in customers in a Retail Banking branch, issue all account items and provide superior customer service to all customers
• Attempt to resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact using Client Information File system info
• Escalate or refer to supervisor or next level of management when other efforts have been exhausted
• Log all complaints and compliments on Customer Care Process (CCP) system as per policy and procedures
• Update demographics such as address changes, name changes, etc.
• Adhere to the Bank policies and procedures when processing client requests e.g. cheque books, counter cheques, bank cheques, stop payments, ATM debit and credit cards, issuing statements, debit orders
• Coordinate calling file according to the laid down policy and procedure
• Coordinate card stock according to laid down procedures and manage the cheque book library
• Acceptance Screening Application (CASA) and Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) as well as services to customers
• Buddy with a Sales Consultant in the branch to refer potential sales leads identified
• Refer any potential leads to the Sales Consultants
• Verify the customers identity according to procedures prior to proceeding with inquiry or transaction
• Identify potential fraudulent transactions and report to management
• Reconcile physical stock including but not limit to ATM Card, cheque books, credit card, etc. in line with the Banks operating procedures.
• To enhance customer experience through execution of sales administration and providing feedback to both the customer and Sales Consultants and Sales Manager. Providing administrative support escalating customer queries and telephone calls to the Sales Consultants and Sales Manager
• Ensure all documentation is accurately completed, recorded and dispatched or filed
• Ensure all documentation meets the Customer Acceptance...
Administrator ABSA BANK RETAIL
Switchboard ABSA BANK RETAIL
From July 2009
3. CSI Branch Secretary ABSA BANK RETAIL ABSA UMHLANGA RIDGE DURBAN - UMHLANGA
• To maximise the customer experience by providing professional Telephone service & to ensure the effective handling of all incoming & outgoing calls.
• Identification of problem areas & escalation to the relevant Line Manager.
• To adhere to applicable Policies & Procedures.
• To monitor & order Mounties Bags/Stickers when required.
• To log Compliments/Complaints on the Customer Care System.
• To draw Circulars & Bulletins & forward to the relevant departments.
• Manage Telephone Costs.
• Log Requests with the Support Centre in regards with Service & Maintenance of the Branch.
• To assist with Branch Administration & Sales Support when required.
• Update & share information and support Team members.
• Administration of the CSI project.
• Minutes of meeting held with team members.
• Weekly budget for CSI.
• Co ordination, organizing and managing fund raising events.
• Cold calling on clients to raise funds for the CSI project.
• Managed treasury and balanced CSI books.
• Maintained good client relations.
• Researched organizations that required assistance with funds, e.g. schools and under privileged teams/clubs.
• Liaising with suppliers for goods regarding the branding for specific organizations.
• Following up and ensuring delivery was done timorously.
• Presentation of sponsored items to the under privileged organization , photos also taken and forwarded to Head Office to show initiatives taken from the branch.
March 2009-June 2009 Maternity Leave
Customer Service Clerk
ABSA PRETORIA WEST
April 2008 - March 2009
PRETORIA - KWAGGASRAND
• Accurately determine customer needs through interaction with client & ensure accurate processing.
• Attempt to resolve customer enquiries at first point of contact using Client Information File (CIF) system.
• Update demographics such as Address, Name changes, etc.
• Adhere to Absa Policy & Procedure when processing client requests example: Cheque books, Stop payments, Debit orders & issuing Statements, Credit cards & Debit cards.
• Adhere to legislation & regulatory requirements as applicable i.e. CASA, FICA, National Credit Act (NCA).
• Identify potential fraudulent transactions and report to Management.
New Business Officer
MFC PRETORIA- HATFIELD
• To ensure capturing and loading of client/dealer details from applications and invoices for deal done with clients and dealers within the prescribed time constraints. To prepare legal and accurate documents, ensuring that the conditions on the approval podium are adhered to or that permission is gained from Credit managers if dealer requirements differ from podium.
• Accurately loading of applications processing - daily admin error report.
• Drawing interpreting ITC inquiries - sureties if needed
• Forwarding to correct credit/validation manager accordingly to weekly list
• Processing of applications needs to be kept within the times as contracted with the dealer market - measure from time applications is received on fax, until the application is forwarded to the CRM verification officer/dealer
• Volumes & turnover times of agreements as set out o quality criteria - Targets to met daily
• Updates of changes and appeals - present for re-assessment if necessary
• Pro-actively phone dealer with any discrepancies on app/updates/hand podium to be sent out timorously
• Knowledge and application of Policy in daily business.
• Attending the MFC induction workshops - self development & reading
• Elevate any relevant quires and/ or other problems to Supervisor/Manager
• Accuracy & ability to work under pressure within time constraints
• Communication & Interactive skills - Planning - Team effectiveness
• Interpersonal skills/Relationship Building
• Motivated, committed to the Banks goals
• Showing initiative(system enhancement & communication)
• Self development
March 2006 - February 2007
MFC PRETORIA - HATFIELD
• To give administrative support to marketers, dealers, regional offices and the bank's internal departments to ensure smooth and error free process with regards to security documentation forwarded to the Compliance department. Ensure accurate document tracking and accurate capturing and loading of VAPS on 128 or CSS systems.
• Receive original documentation, sign checklist to confirm receipt and hand back to the person responsible for the originals.
• Create new file/folders for clients, with the account information written accurately
• Create a tag and affix it to the file/folder
• Barcode a file/folder and registration document
• File in Safe and in date booked in order within 48 hours of acceptance date
• Ensure accurate capturing of all warranty, ad cover, credit life and service maintenance on CSS and 128 systems.
• Any incorrectly captured VAPS(value added products) must be corrected by confirming the details on the original file
• Accuracy of capturing document tracking and co-ordination of original documents
• Ensure error free process and work flow communication
• All outstanding file/folder not completed by the end of a business day to be communicated to Team leader.
• Team Player - Communication - Productivity
• Dependable - Self Motivated
• Documentation skills
• Accuracy + Efficiency control
• Ensuring applicable policies and procedures are adhered to.
February 2003 - August 2006
3. Switchboard Operator
4. Data Capturer
5. General office duties
PAG RECRUITMENT KZN
NINIAN & LESTER
SANLAM PRIVATE INVESTMENTS
Up to January 2003
SPORTS LINES - GATEWAY Durban - Umhlanga Rocks
• Daily Sales & Shop administration - credit notes etc.
• Merchandising stock in the shop & Window dressing
• Ordering of stock from warehouse.
• Opening & closing the store on my shift.
• Cashing up & balancing daily sales.
• Monthly stock takes at the shop and warehouse.
October 1999 - December 1999
• Filing of Documents/Filling in Deposit slips.
• Splitting of paperwork from Branches.
• Verifying invoices against Creditors statements.
• Faxing of documents to Branches.
• Binding of computerised documents.
Qualifications & Certifications
EASTBURY SECONDARY SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more