Can Handle Everything in HR and Admin
Basically am an accountant. Could not complete my Chartered Accountancy. Worked as accountant for 14 years+ 5 years inUS in Hotels +3 year Airdeccan HR Hyd base +2yrs of hr head Visage+ 2years AGM of Uniparts+2 years JT IT solutions-call 9030555583
HR, Accounts and Admin
JusticeTrax IT Solutions Private Limited
From November 2013
Ochre-Media Private Limited
August 2012 - September 2013
- Secunderabad. A $ 5 million per annum web advertisingcompany, employing 112 persons
* Have put in policies and have streamlined the salary process, have put SOPs in place.
* Created Job profiles for all the positions.
* Have to attend the office 3 days in a week.
Asst. General Manager (HR & Admin)
Uniparts India Limited
August 2010 - June 2012
Rs. 1500 Crore Group.Situated in APSEZ Atchyutapuram.Strength of 1200 Employees.Includes 700 contracted workers.Monthly sales of Rs. 15 Crores
* Streamlined the Attendance system to bio-metrics and synchronized it with the ERP BAAN to maximize labour utilization.
* Developed and implemented through cross functional team including labour, a Grading System for workers to clearly lay out their career path and growth in the company resulting in better output month on month reaching a crescendo of Rs 18 crores in November 2011.
* Devised new policies for all employee activities for better transparency and budgeting
* Evolved and implemented SHE policy. Introduced the concept of WOW - Wealth Out of Waste, resulting in alternate revenue for the Company to the tune of Rs 25K per month.
* Extended my expertise to undertakeinspections of John Deere, Okinawa and Caterpillar to promote 5S and environmental awareness.
* Deftly managed three strike situations and was successful in keeping the man-hour losses to minimum - 5 days for all the three strikes.
* Introduced Employee Engagement initiatives like, conducting birthdays, conducting leisure trips to the near prominent places, rewards and recognition schemes internal sports events.
* Introduced robust Performance Management System including 360 degree feedback
* Ensured through proper planning and follow up that the PMS is completed in time and salary increase letters issued within the stipulated time resulting in increased employee morale.
* Introduced the Buses from various villages from where the employees were coming at a subsidized rate.
Manager (HR & Admn)
Visage Media Services Pvt. Ltd
May 2008 - February 2010
Hyderabad Rs 715,000 p.a. Sales turnover US$ 100,000 to 150,000 per month
* Lead and manage the HR department ensuring services are cost effective and aligned to the organization's strategic and business plans.
* Effective communication with Getty Images, UK, who were our principles, to solve so many pending issues and also came up with a monthly settlement plan. This has helped Visage to plan properly all their activities.
* Budgets were introduced to control the costs and I was successful in controlling the expenses, by way of putting up guest houses, to reduce the hotel bills and also to make a policy for restricting the Air travel.
* Introduced training classes to the new and old employees, in teaching them about the basics in communication and also in improving their vocabulary, by introducing quizzes, etc.
Deputy Manager (HR)
September 2006 - April 2008
* Introduced all the Legal forms for contract labour.
* Had to be in constant touch with DGCA and the Engineers so that their certification is done in time and properly.
* Introduced a foolproof system for getting the visas for the Pilots and for their families
* Handled the customer complaints at the flight level and addressed them properly and made sure that they don't recur.
* Completed a four year grievance of the cabin crew of their salaries and submitted to my Manager a flawless statement consisting of information about the salary variance of cabin crew, which was corrected with this.
* Properly maintained the hire cars for Pickups of cabin crew and pilots, so that the hire charges are minimized and pickups also done properly.
Front Desk Manager
Fortune Katriya Hotel
September 2005 - September 2006
A Welcome Group Franchisee hotel with 146 rooms and with an additional 70 rooms to be added up.
* Enhanced the ADR from Rs 3600 to Rs 4400/- within a period of 8 months.
* Hosted the Asian Bank meet in the hotel, where in around 120 guests arrived from Philippines, Vietanam and Singapore.
* Hosted AICC Plenary meet Jan 2006 and made all the 250 odd guests happy with their stay and food.
* Hoasted HMM-364 Helicoter squadron that came with President Clinton and won much acclaims from them, as I went out of my way in showing them around Hyderabad and also helped them wherever they wanted.
June 2005 - September 2005
Comfort Inn Phoenix
November 2002 - June 2005
From February 2001
Group n Atlanta, GA, Feb 2001.
* Attended various seminars and meetings for upgrading the knowledge of the General
Managers conducted by Intercontinental Hotels group and Choice Hotels international.
* Hand on experience with Profit Manager a software used by Choice Hotels International.
Globiwest Management Consultants Inc
From August 2000
and owns 39 Hotels/ Motels all over the United States.
The Career Path:
FD Manager/General Manager
Holiday Inn express
August 2000 - November 2002
Received rigorous training for about 2 months in every activity of the Hotel, starting from
Cleaning the rooms, Maintainance, Houseman work and front desk and after that introduced to Management.
* Distinction of enhancing the performance of the Phoenix hotel by 100% in terms of revenue
andinterims of ADR.
* Proven track record of passing 2 inspections of Holiday Inn and 3 inspections of Choice
* Hands on experience on Encore system of Intercontinental Hotels Group
* Graduated through the General Manager's training program of Intercontinental Hotels
Transasia Resources Ltd
January 1998 - June 2000
Company involved in building Hydro electric projects.
* Distinction of administering the entire execution of 2 projects running in Himachal Pradesh.
* Dealt with the Govt of Himachal Pradesh and in particular with the Electricity Board
Philippinesas Controller of Accounts
Kinetic Time Start Corp. Inc
February 1994 - November 1997
Company had retails outlets all over the Philippines, particularly in the malls.
* Distinction of developing a point of sales registers all over, setting controls over the cash
deposits& the inventory and also establishing audit teams for surprise audits.
* Around 100 + all over the Philippines.
* Got all the accounts computerized, which has helped us in controlling the costs and also in enhancing the profits
* Was leading a team of accountants in market survey to locate the best areas for operations of the retail stores
January 1993 - January 1994
* Led a team of 15 accountants and computer programmers for total computerization of the accounts.
* Also computerized the bank formats and bank accounts that need to be checked on day to day basis
* Also the format which needed to submitted to the drugs controllers and the banks and the govt departments, which has really smoothened the process
Pioneer Seed Co. Ltd
April 1987 - December 1992
* A team of 5 basic accountants
* Had to built the accounts for a period of 2 years
* Was involved more in accounting, audits and inventory control
Kask Chemicals Pvt. Ltd
March 1983 - March 1987
A Zinc sulphate manufacturing unit located in Anakapalle, Vizag Dt.
* Distinction of handling entire operations from acquiring land, applying for APSFC loan,
Ordering the machinery, civil works, installation of machinery, trial run and ultimately the commercial running of the plant for a new project.
* Led a team of 8 personnel involved in production, marketing and accounting
* Established a good network of dealers all over Andhra Pradesh, telengana in particular
* Also achieved the sub contractor status with Godavari Fertilisers and Coromondal
handling accounting work, liaising with banks, sales tax and income tax assessments.