- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Kaynes Technology India Pvt. Ltd
From March 2013
Roles & Responsibilities
• Recruitment and sourcing of Employees.
• Assisting with manpower planning.
• Responsible for staff welfare and administration.
• Act as Bridge between senior management and Employees
• Maintaining records of Attendance and staff duty timings
• Communicating various company policies to the employees
• Heading the administration activities
• Undertaking Corporate social responsibility projects
• Compensation and appraisal system
• Training and development of manpower
• Planning and Execution of Induction training
• Helping in productivity improvements
• Talent Management Activities
• Event Management
• Monitoring and assisting all organizational change and development activities
• Succession Planning of employees
• ESI, PF and other statutory requirements
• Recruitment and selection of employees at various levels
• Settling employee disputes by understanding their concerns
• Gained understanding on how a company in Electronics Manufacturing sector functions
• Training and Development and Execution
• Control of Administrative activities
Special Training Undergone
• ISO systems
• Business Management
• Neuro Linguistic Programme
• HOPE Program (How to Organize, Prioritize and Execute)
• 5S Systems
• Poke Yoke
Internships and Projects
Name of the Name of the Project/ Dept Learning
Kaynes Technology Corporate Social Recruited Developmentally disabled people from
India Pvt. Ltd., Mysore Parent's Association for Developmentally
Mysore Disabled and trained them to work with Kaynes
Technology India Pvt. Ltd. Undertook many other
developmental activities for their upliftment.
Actuant Corporation, Development of Talent * To study the talent management techniques
Bangalore ( H.O. Management Strategies adopted by Actuant Corporation.
Menomonee Falls) . and Human Resource * Develop a new Talent...
Development of Talent Management Strategies and Human Resource Policies for Actuant India Private Lt
* To study the talent management techniques adopted by Actuant Corporation.
* Develop a new Talent Management strategy that can be adopted in India within a short span of time.
* Bring up a career development plan for effective talent management and evaluation at Actuant India.
* Study the problems faced by Actuant while entering the Indian market like brand building, attrition rate, retention etc.
Corporate Social Responsibility Project
Recruited Developmentally disabled people from Mysore Parent’s Association for Developmentally Disabled and trained them to work with Kaynes Technology India Pvt. Ltd. Undertook many other developmental activities for their upliftment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Karpagam Arts and Science College
Talent Public School
Talent Public School
Class representative in School and College
SDM Institute for Management Development