- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have one yera experince in CCNA Routing and Switching in Semi Voice Proces with Govt of AP clients in 24x7 support including Solving Desktop System/Application software related isssues
Govt of Andhra Pradesh
From November 2012
Emp ID: 10582
Project Name: APSWAN Project
Client: Govt of Andhra Pradesh,
Employer: Sirius Transtech Pvt Ltd; Hyderabad,
Team Size: 500 (A.P),
Role: Network Engineer (L2),
Environment: Switch 3Com 4500 26 - port, Router HP A-MSR 30-20
Routers & Switches handled in Windows platform.
APSWAN (Andhra Pradesh State Wide Area Network).
Description: Govt of AP has built a secured Andhra Pradesh State Wide Area Network, which connects all the Districts through their District Head Quarter (DHQ) to the Secretariat i.e. State Head Quarter (SHQ) with the Bandwidth of 8Mbps each DHQ and all the Mandals through their Mandal Head Quarter (MHQ) to the District Head Quarter (DHQ) with the Bandwidth of 2Mbps each MHQ. APSWAN provides the necessary bandwidth (i.e., 2Mbps and 8 Mbps) to different departments in Government of Andhra Pradesh for their internal use.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• System Performance trouble shooting and diagnostics
• Installing and monitoring the application software
• Monitoring and troubleshooting MHQ's(Mandal Head Quarter)
• Software Installations and Hardware Maintenance
• Troubleshooting network printers. Periodical checking of Switches(H3c S7502E) and routers(H3c SR6602), Managing and Maintaining LAN and WAN
• Troubleshooting BSNL (CPE, LINKS, and LOOPS), UPS, and DG related problems.
• Observing & Reporting the UPS Online status and power cut issues.
• Troubleshooting the remote desktop Problems through Remote Access.
• Project Name: CCTNS Project
• Client: Govt of Andhra Pradesh,
• Employer: Sirius Transtech Pvt Ltd; Hyderabad,
• Role: Network Engineer (L2),
• Environment: Cisco-1600, 1700, 1800, 3000, 3500, 3550,
3600 and SF-300-24 Port series routers & switches,
Routers handled in Windows platform,
Description: The main role of this project is to prevent and reduces the crimes in all over the AP.Under CCTNS...