Claim you profile
Enthusiastic and creative, I have a passion for film and photography. I thrive under pressure and enjoy challenging roles that push me to develop new ways of thinking. I have been working as a Supplier Account Planner for the past 18 months and have also done some Freelance Photography which has broadened my knowledge of photographing weddngs and sporting events. With my main passion being music photography, I am looking to pursue a career in this sector but would be more than willing to look elsewhere within this exciting industry. My photographic experience includes: Photoshop, editing images, restoring photos and darkroom/developing experience. I am also working towards a diploma in photography in order to increase my technical skillset. Office based experience includes: full proficiency in MS Office (Oracle, Sage, MS Excel, MS Office i.e. Word, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Visio and PowerPoint) and MRP planning. With excellent interpersonal skills and a very keen eye for detail, I am looking for a role which will enable me to build on my current experience and take the next step in my career as a photographer.
Competitively priced, professional photographer. Available for portraiture, events, music and product photography.
Very approachable and professional - any enquiries just get in touch!
Resource Co-ordinator (TEMPORARY)
June 2013 - September 2013
Specialist PMO role, concentrating on the skillset area of resource management.
Working within the sub-process areas of managing the capture of resource demand
forecast and validating and coordinating the supply / fulfilment against it with various suppliers. Includes activities like verification of the resource forecast with
respect to the standard set of roles and supporting the Programme to arrive at resource levelling decisions, for resource forecast peaks or sudden unplanned
demand. Also includes activities such as coordinating onboarding / offboarding
resources into the programme, managing Programme supply pool status etc.
From November 2012
Following a strong passion for photography from a young age, I began an online
photography course in 2011 in order to educate myself in the technicalities of taking
Building a portfolio of images ensued and I have gained more experience by attending music festivals such as Field Day, Walk The Line and Stroud Fringe
festival as well as open mic nights and band showcases in the local area. I have
received commissioned work from local businesses for promotional purposes and more recently have been asked to photograph at weddings and also assisted on local
I own a Nikon D7000. For it's sharpness and excellent bokeh, my favourite lens to shoot with is my 50mm.
Examples of my work can be found on my website www.krhalephoto.com. I am also on twitter @KRHalePhoto, Tumblr - tumblr.com/blog/krhalephoto, Flickr -
flickr.com/photos/krhalephoto/ and Facebook - K.R. Hale Photography.
Planner (Company went in to Administration)
Unite Modular Solutions
April 2011 - November 2012
After leaving Unite in February of 2010, I was asked to return on a permanent
contract in April 2011. After resuming my previous role of Material's Expediting for three months, I
began training as a Production Planner and was then promoted to my current
Supplier Account Planner role.
- Management of 8 to 10 high value supplier accounts with annual values of between £500k and £1.5m each.
- Intelligent purchasing to ensure continuity of supply whilst maintaining manageable
- Maintain continuity of supply of all 'bottleneck' products.
- Ensure all recorded 'failure to fit' materials are communicated on a daily basis to the Operations Manager and fed back through to all Cell Team Leaders to ensure all
modules are re-mediated accordingly in order to achieve a full fit out before delivery to site.
- Daily monitoring and auditing of all end-of-line performance, tasks and achievements including making sure that all recorded OTIF failures are audited and,
where incomplete or incorrect, they are returned to the Cell / Shift Team Leaders without exception.
- Progression and solution of invoicing issues to ensure timely payment to avoid
account stoppages leading to interruption of supply and subsequent manufacture.
- Responsibility for holding the necessary stakeholders accountable throughout all
processes, in order to continuously improve departmental performance and support the improvement of company performance.
- Identification of a need for review of ordering procedures due to inconsistent
- Tailored a new method in order to improve performance and subsequently UMS's
'on time in full' percentage. This was achieved through regular supplier visits to identify and address underperformance with the targeted supplier. The proposed
changes were then communicated through to implementation and carefully
monitored thereafter to ensure the supplier's confidence was maintained.
- Set the task of improving...
Aquamat, PA and Sales Administrator
April 2010 - April 2011
- PA Duties: Diary management, email management, booking of accommodation for the Managing Director and Aquamat clientele. Further general support as and when
- Creation of manufacturing drawings as per information supplied by on site teams.
- General sales activities, including co-ordination of site visits, managing Sales
enquiries, order processing, invoicing and customer quotations.
- Maintaining supply of company literature to depots where required in a timely
- Arrangement of domestic and international deliveries with freight forwarders and communication of all despatch dates through to manufacturing department.
- Liaising with site contractors for high value system installations. Projects include:
equipment installation in preparation for the Olympic swimming team, nationwide
leisure centres and fitness centres
- Responsible for improving office space efficiency and updating company
March 2010 - April 2010
- Assigned to the improvement of the running of the logistics department through analysing problem areas and implementing new procedures to streamline and
improve interdepartmental deliveries.
- Organising and communicating subsequent delivery of all materials to various
departments throughout Schlumberger.
Expeditor & Planner
September 2009 - February 2010
(contract role) Contracted into Unite for 6 months in order to streamline processes already in place in preparation for the end of the latest build
- Intelligent purchasing within the framework of the Unite Modular Solutions
Approved Suppliers List.
- Expedited all live orders daily to maximise "On Time in Full" supplier delivery
performance to the business.
- Effectively processing the allocated material planning workbenches and converting
MRP recommendations into purchase orders for release to external suppliers.
- Maintenance of effective processing in Oracle by reviewing setup and procedures.
- Management of the daily Kanban system.
- Conducting training on NCR logging, recording rework requirements.
- Development of strong working relationships with external suppliers which
benefited our 'On Time in Full' performance and helped to ensure that all
requirements were met.
- Worked with one of our worst performing suppliers and implemented a more
structured delivery programme whilst maintaining daily communication. This resulted in a heavily monitored supplier becoming one of our top performers and subsequently improving the delivery of Unite's product to its customer.
- Investigated and altered methods of ordering from problem suppliers to ensure
continuity of supply.
- Reinstated NCSR process to improve visibility with our suppliers and supply base
Cristie Data Ltd
October 2008 - July 2009
- Purchasing of materials at the lowest total cost whilst considering quality.
- Ensuring adequate availability of materials at all times, whilst adhering to the
- Overseeing and managing all functions within Stores and Production and supervising all items held in quarantine.
- Managing back-order book which involved regularly communicating with suppliers in order to expedite orders.
- Inspecting all work carried out prior to despatch, paying close attention to any
errors or substandard work and marking said items for immediate attention.
- Preparation of renewal contracts and monthly statistical reports utilising the KPI
data provided by the Quality Manager.
- Trained and certified as an Internal Auditor for the company
Logistics and Sales
January 2007 - October 2008
- Purchasing, stock taking, liaising with customers, the manufacturing department and shipping agents in order to schedule and achieve on time deliveries.
- Management of waste collections and waste transference notes.
- Providing support and cover where needed in the sales department.
- Streamlined processes and procedures. I observed a requirement for better control and structure within the manufacturing department and created and implemented a
daily production schedule. This encouraged an improved level of communication between the Sales and the Manufacturing departments.
- Designed and implemented a Delivery Schedule to run alongside the Production
Schedule and provided necessary focus to the timely manufacturing of high value
- Designed and implemented commercial invoices, certificates of origin etc for international shipping.
April 2006 - November 2006
November 2003 - April 2006
K.R. Hale Photography
Please visit my website to see samples of my work.
Qualifications & Certifications
English, Mathematics, History and Spanish
Stroud High School for Girls
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more