Claim you profile
anaesthesia and ICU
GRANTHAM & DISTRICT HOSPITAL
LINCOLNSHIRE, UK Speciality Doctor in Anaesthesia & ITU
• Adopting a calm and logical approach whilst working in theatre and HDU, administering anaesthetic for elective surgery in Orthopedic, General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, Maxillofacial, ENT, and emergency trauma cases
• Performing CPR, intubations, insertion of CVCs, and arterial lines while on call in theatre, in HDU, on wards, and in A&E for critically ill patients
Ably assisting consultants on ward rounds in ITU
WATFORD GENERAL HOSPITAL
UK Speciality Doctor in Anaesthesia & ITU
• Demonstrating responsibility and commitment by being on call in theatre and the ITU, with 19 beds of mostly level 3 and HDU, concentrating on theatre work for one or two days a week
• Ably assisting consultants on ward rounds in ITU, performing intubations, insertions of CVP lines, art lines, vascaths, and insertions of chest drains, plus emergency procedures such as tracheotomies
• Empathetically and professionally treating patients with RF, AKI, cardiogenic shock, acute GI bleeding, surgical patients, and patients with trauma
• Actively participating in clinical teaching meetings and journal clubs, as well as conducting presentations and some auditing
Head of Anaesthetic Department
SERDIKA HOSPITAL, SOFIA, BULGARIA
February 2011 - July 2011
Taking full ownership for carrying out general anaesthetics, spinal, venous anaesthesia, and the treatment of post operative patients in the ICU in this private hospital
SAINT SOFIA OBSTETRIC & GYNECOLOGY HOSPITAL
From January 2011
BULGARIA Anaesthesia & ICU Doctor
• Playing a pivotal role in the development of the anaesthetic team whilst simultaneously performing regional anaesthesia, both spinal and epidural, in the maternity ward for normal deliveries and Caesareans, plus an array of gynaecology pathology
Anaesthesia & ICU Doctor
• Playing an integral role within the anaesthesia department for a hospital with more than 1000 beds, 24 hour emergency service, and all medical and surgical departments
• Anaesthetising in neurosurgery, vascular surgery, ENT, ophthalmology, orthopaedic and trauma surgery, general surgery, and endoscope procedures, by carrying out general anaesthetics, epidural, spinal, neural blocks, and venous anaesthesia for short procedures in ophthalmology
• Swiftly performing all kinds of ICU activity, such as Blackmore tube, Foley, mechanical ventilation, and bronchoscopy for patients with gunshot injuries, disturbances of vital signs, polytrauma, and comas
• Providing palliative care for end-stage carcinoma patients, patients with liver transplantation, and post surgical patients, as well as carrying out intravenous anaesthesia for endoscopic procedures, such as gastoscopy and fibro colonoscopy, and in emergency operations for patients with acute brain injury
Career Summary Cont.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Medicine
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more