- Full time
- Part time
- One time
14th December, 2013.
KOYA Oluseun Babatunde
278,Awolowo Way, Molete,
Ibadan - Oyo State
I am keenly interested in any vacancies in your reputable establishment
With my God given prowess, education, background, determination to succeed and extensive interest in serving humanity, I believe I can add positively to the vibrant Company.
I have both OND & HND (4years Post Secondary Education) in Banking & Finance.
I also acquired trainings in Computer Engineering/Software/Programming.
I have good Managerial Skills, Inter-Personal Relationship and approximately 16years meritorious working experience.
I am skillfully endowed in these following aspects:
* Hair Styling
* Elderly Care
* Teaching of Mathematics
* Coordinating Youths/Teens affairs
* Drum set/band/Church Choir
* Seminars/Conference Planning/Outreach Organizing
* Worship/Praise Section (I am currently the Prayer Champion Leader in my Church)
* Computer Installations/repairs
* Electrical Wirings/repairs
* Swimming / Life Guarding
* House Maintenance/Construction/Painting Works
Attached here-with are my Credentials and IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Overall Band Score of 5.5
Thank you in anticipation of your kind consideration of my application.
God Bless You.
KOYA Oluseun Babatunde.
Administrative/Public Relation Manager
First Life Hospitals
April 1999 - August 2013
• Creation of Patients and Clients Database.
• Conducting staff's audit.
• Ensure staff punctuality.
• Ensuring Staff's compliance of rules and regulations of the company.
• Ensure that the company's properties are in perfects condition.
• Keeping inventory of the company's properties.
• Proper management of office activities.
• Preparation of monthly payroll and payment of staff's salaries.
• Conducting recruitment and selection exercise.
• Management of petty cash and weekly report on petty cash expenditure.
• Performing other duties as assigned by the management.
May 1992 - July 1996
• Customer service & accounts and clearing responsibilities include.
• Assisted in preparing telegraphic, transfer, bank cheques and bank draft.
• Raises debit and credit advice and debit and credit contract.
* Daily call over of processed transactions
* Assisted in opening account for customers.
* Recording of cheque books claimed by customers.
* Assisting in reactivating customers account in dormancy.
Qualifications & Certifications
Banking & Finance
Osun State College Of Technology Esa
Banking & Finance
The Polytechnic Ibadan