- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From July 2011
Anrak Aluminium Limited
From July 2011
• Spearheading operations for Precipitation, Hydrate Classification & Cooling Tower along with construction & commissioning responsibilities.
• Spearheading technical team, Implementation of Distributive Control System (DCS) for the entire Plant and operations of Filtration (Disc Filter, Panfilter and Security Filter).
• Pre-commissioning activities, line list preparation, DCS logic checking and graphics modification.
• Conducting technical discussions with "Worley Parsons", Technical Consultant and Reviewing
Process PFD's and PID's for ANRAK's Green field Alumina Refinery Project of 1.5 MTPA.
• Preparation of Standard Operating Manual (SOM) and various plant data sheet, pre- commissioning documents, valve list, line list etc. in co-ordination with ANRAK's detailed
engineering Consultant "SNC LAVALIN" as well as maintaining relevant documents.
• Ensuring preparation of area wise Standard Operating Manuals involving all Operations & Control
Philosophy, Control Logics, Technology selection, Cold Commissioning, Hot Commissioning, etc.
• Involved in DCS Implementation with "Yokogawa India Ltd.".
• Co-ordinating with the Contractors for better Erection & Commissioning of Alumina Refinery on
Disc filtration, Calcinations and Panfiltration.
• Supervising White Area Process tanks hydro testing, documentation and handover protocols.
Up gradation of lime slaking Plant
July 2008 - June 2011
b) 500 KTPA Alumina Plant with 2 x 15 MW Co- generations Power Plant, Muri, Ranchi,
• Training on HRD /DCW for Expansion Project.
• Employee Integration Programme (EIP).
• Training on Risk Assessment.
• Finance for Non-Financing Managers.
• Training on Pressure Decanters, HT & LT digestion for Expansion Project.
• Team building and collaboration skills.
• Time Management & Personality Development.
• Six Sigma Green Belt
Project Coordinator & commissioning
Aditya Birla Group. Muri Works
July 2005 - June 2011
Tenure: 1st July'2005 to 30th June'2011 ~ 6 yrs.
2nd Job ~ Anrak Aluminium Ltd, Vishakhapatnam (Project Coordinator & commissioning)
Tenure: 1st July'2011 continuing till date
• One shot commissioning of Panfiltration and Calcination unit of Anrak Alumina
Refinery design by FL Smidth.
• Instrumental formulating strategic plans to enhance operations and meeting organisational
• Efficiently spearheaded complete plant/project operations with responsibility towards manufacturing right from planning, organizing to achieving the production targets.
• Successfully monitored and executed projects with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts
& time over-runs to ensure timely execution of the projects.
• Played a key role in conducting cost benefit analysis of the projects including feasibility studies and controlling the project cost.
• Demonstrated excellence in safe installation and commissioning of equipment; conducted tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of plant & utilities.
• Stellar in enhancing the production with cost control and energy savings.
• Contributed significantly in initiating and focussing on in-house development on equipment for minimization of breakdowns, process and operational improvement at an optimum cost.
Successfully enhanced plant & equipment up time; efficiently implemented the action plan for minimizing waste generation to prevent pollution
July 2005 - June 2011
July 2005 - June 2008
Hindalco Industries Limited
Qualifications & Certifications
University College of Science and Technology
University of Calcutta
Barisha High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more