Engineering /production technician with3 years’ experience working in a large factory environment. Team leader experience with 18 assistants reporting to him. A first aider in disaster management and a peer educator. Available to start with one month notice. Willing to relocate for the right opportunity within Kenya or outside.
Process/Chemical Engineering Technician
Engineering /production technician with3 years’ experience working in a large factory environment. Team leader experience with 28 assistants reporting to him. A first aider in disaster management and a peer educator. Available to start with one mon
From May 2012
Shreeji chemicals ltd
From May 2012
Mombasa-Nairobi-Highway Miritini area, Mombasa.
Industry: Manufacturing - sodium silicate flakes, silica gel, producer gas.
• Ensure general maintenance, cleanliness of the whole plant during the operation.
• Liaising with the shift supervisors for smooth running of the plant.
• Going thru the shift wise log sheet for smooth running of the plant and any issue to be attended by concern heads for rectification/corrective action.
• Physical stock position raw materials and fuel oil, coal, charcoal and informing the superior in case of low stock/excess stocks.
• Ensuring the shift teams are adhering the set parameters of the furnace/gasifier/boiler.
• General observations operation for deviation/need for regular preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance.
• Ensure all the safety measures (PPE) are in use during and working hours in the whole plant all the times.
• Ensure good communication, team work, practical, punctuality and proper handing over in all departments. Improving the plant efficiencies/cost cutting measures.
Tank furnace, feed chargers, oil burning system
(Auto and manual), bucket conveyors, batch mixer, slate conveyor, sand scrubbers, pumps, compressors, boiler, dissolver, gasifier,
Accident free operation.
Successful commissioning of production of producer gas.
Introducing a preventive maintenance check list and a working schedule.
Introducing and quick safe trouble shooting procedures,
Training of new supervisors and assistants.
Farm manager - Shimaland farm - kakamega
December 2010 - January 2012
Industry: tomatoes green house, and plant seedlings.
Coordinating all firm functions.
Raised more than 100,000 seedlings
Managing the tomato blight disease infestation using cow urine and dung
Attached to Mumias Sugar Company
January 2009 - April 2009
limited, under production and engineering sections
Industry: manufacture - sugar, molasses
• Harvesting and transport (cane receiving, weighing)
• Storage and milling processes (, stocking, feeding ACC, servicing.)
• Diffusion process (sucrose extraction, imbibition's, liming, juice pumping)
• Boiler operations (start up, shut down, steam raising, superheating/condensing)
• Power house (turbine start up/shut down, generator synchronization)
• Sugar house process ( evaporation, crystallization, clarification, sulphitation, drying)
• Water treatment processes
• Factory workshop ( pattern making, casting, profiling, fitting, welding, machining)
• Factory laboratory (sampling, analysis)
Computer packages instructor
Digital Computer Bureau Elburgon
June 2006 - November 2006
Qualifications & Certifications
Eldoret polytechnic Christian union
Marigat secondary school
Merigi primary school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more