I am a hardworker and eager to learn new skills and get into a career that interests me.
Campbell River, BC
• Inspect premises of assigned areas within the store.
• Co-ordinate sales and promotional activities for Store Manager
• Responds to customer requests.
• Teaches other how to do a task by demonstrating and
• Responsible for overall direction, co-ordination, and evaluation
Of several departments as well the overall success of store in store
• Leading a winning team in areas of responsibility.
Monitors all regulatory visits and addresses issues on a store
Basis while keeping appropriate management personal informed
• Prepares and reports all audit findings to the Store Manager.
• Responsible for ensuring that the following locations within the
Facility is operational and well maintained.
• Oversees the associate and customer claims process.
• Acts as a permanent management member to the Joint
Occupational Health and Safety Committee
Stationary department manager
Co-Ordinates the activities of associates in a department are
• Answering Customer calls promptly.
• Maintaining 100% in stock at all times.
• Maintaining zero pricing errors.
• Follow budgets for the departments, including the shrink
Qualifications & Certifications
Esquimalt community high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more